*✦𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎✦*

The courtroom was filled with sound, Daemon Targaryen held his wife's hand and ran his thumb across the back giving her comfort among the noise. "Silent!" Daemon's voice was full of pride among the weak voices "I want every god dame detail, Now" The guards were set in a line, kneeling with their heads down, each and everyone had some sort of wound or injury. 

The one in front of the others had his arm messily torn off and had clearly had the bandages applied just the day before "Your highness, the large one...it..." He paused in fear and trauma "He melted the chains, released his sister, and picked off the guards. We are the only survivers on their watch. Your Highness he's a monster, He must be-" Rhaelle jumped from her seat, the fastest motion she had made in a very long time "Shut it! Those words could be your death if spoken wrong" 

The court whispered and murmured. After your disappearance, nobody was truly the same, the people or the dragons. Rhaelle became quiet and slow, Daemon became a tyrant.

And the dragons...

Inizio wasn't the kind creature she once was, she wasn't anything really. In the first few years of your absence, nobody had ever seen the dragon fly, only moving when her brother provided food.  

And Scythe... He had grown into something practically unstoppable. For the first few years, he refused to fly, always with his sister or crawling around the island. But after that, He started flying, He started flying and scorching the farms of the city, cutting the farm animal population in half, Literally. He had started burning trading ships and picking them up in his claws, dropping them thousands of feet into the air over the island. 

When Raelle finally acknowledged the problem Amiron took over and threatened Scythce. Seconds later Amiron's wing was damaged beyond repair. Sytche had unknowingly separated his and his sister's status of being family, Amiron disowned her children and the two fought until Caraxes and Inizio made them stop. You and Inizio were the only ones who could control Scythe.

With you presumingly dead and Inizio practically dead Scytche had grown out of control. His lust for blood and pain increases every day.

This is why Rhaelle couldn't dismiss his behavior, she and daemon locked the two away. Heavy chains lock them to the wall of the cave under dragon stone. They had been hidden there for years until their escape just days before the court drama.

 Guards posted outside of Dragonstone had seen the two flying slowly toward the mountain just outside of Dragonstone. 

The two had crawled into the large cave and settled. Every couple of hours Scythe would come out and pick off the farm animals that had just started thriving again. 

When it was over Rhaelle and Daemon headed to their chambers and when the door closed Daemon turned and looked Rhaelle in the eyes. 

"Rhaelle, love. It's time" Rhaelles eyes filled with tears, threatening to spill "No she needs them"

Daemon shook his head "No, You need them. They are killing our farmland. They have been out of that cave for a day and people are already missing. A woman with a child was reported missing hours ago.

 If you really want her to have them you need to send them to her" Rhaelle sobbed and ran to her husband, holding onto him tightly. Daemon rested his hand on her head and stroked her hair "She'll come back, she did once she can again" Deamon nodded, effectively giving up this conversation once again. 

The moon soon replaced the sun, the lord and lady falling asleep in each other's arms. The dragons in the mountain crawled out and perched at the top watching as a ship docked. Scythe growled and nudged his sister back into the mountain. 

_________

You practically sobbed when you saw the beach of dragon stone. Felix had been by your side the whole trip pushing down your bad thoughts and lifting your good ones. Felix was the most comforting person in the world you were truly lucky to have him. You leaned to ar of the edge of the boat everyone thought you'd fall. 

You were so tempted to jump off the boat and swim the rest of the way. The closer you got the more you were able to see the multitude of guards with their blades unsheathe. When you docked the guards set a ramp and walked aboard.

 You pulled your hood up and watched the guards grab at some of the crew "Who are you, Traders aren't due for months?" Felix stepped up in front of the guard "I'm here with an offer your lord and lady can't refuse" 

The guards looked at each other and back to Felix "You will have to wait till morning to wave your offer" The guards turned to leave but you stepped up "We need to see them now" The guards turned to you and scoffed at your small form "Watch your tongue woman" the guard twisted his blade and you glared at his from under the hood.

"Tell My mother and father I'm home...And I plan on staying awhile" Your hands rested on the edge of the hood gripping it lightly and pulling it back. The guard dropped his blade as your long beach-wave hair dropped from the hood. 

Your beautiful eyes are a reminder of who you were in his soul. The guard drops to his kneel tilting his head down "Princess, it's truly been so long, You've returned" You watched the others drop to their knees and you looked to Felix in confusion, he just shrugged in response. "Stand?" The men stood and sheathed their blades "We must take you to lord Daemon" You nodded happily, happy to hear his name. 

You walked a few feet before stopping and turning to Felix and his crew "They must come with us" The soldier turned around and looked Felix in the eye "Princess I don't think-" 

"They will join us and I want you to see they sleep in the city's finest Inn" You were making demands you were unsure you had the power to make. But the guards didn't dare to go against you. They continued walking and the crew followed you.

 When you stepped onto the dock the guards switched to surround you on all sides as a horse was walked your way. You were escorted to the stallion and you had forgotten that they helped you with things like these.

 When you were settled in you reached your hand out to Felix and he smirked hoping on with you. the guards didn't comment and a single crew member joined with the guards on each horse. The guards without your knowledge had gotten you in the center of the group of horses and now you were being escorted down the streets of the city. 

The nightgoers looked at you and gasped, immediately running to tell anyone about the return of the immortal princess that reappeared once again. 

________

A guard ran through the stone halls eventually making it to lord Daemon and Lady Rhaelle's chambers. He crashed through the door making the two shoot up in their bed. "You better have a good reason for waking us like this" The guard took in heavy breaths before speaking 

"S-she's back! She's alive!"