*✦𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦✦*

∇3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯Δ

Everyone was in a large room lit with a few lanterns and a giant fireplace.
Aemond sat in a chair with the maester sewing up his eye. The maester has confirmed that he would not be keeping the eye and his mother was not happy. You were being hugged by your mother who had talked to you about random things to try and get you to ignore everything in the background but you still heard and wanted to hear everything. Everyone froze when the queen began to yell "Who did this to my son!" You froze and met the eyes of Aemond "It was her mother... She took the blade and cut my eye out" Your face turned to worry "LIES!" All of the other kids yelled and Jace stood up 

"I cut him! Don't blame her for this she was trying to defend Luke when Aemond threatened to smash his head in with a rock" You ran up to Jace and put him behind you protectively "All we did was defend ourselves! We both caused him pain" you looked back to Jace and he gives you a nice smile. You smiled back. Inizio and Sytche were only being held back from Aemond by your command to stay back "I will have revenge for my son, so one of you must lose what my son will never get back" Everyone went still "That is enough Alicent No one else will be harmed today"alicent looked taken aback by her husband's words "you will not seek justice for your son?" Your mother walked to you and put both hands on your shoulders "Thank you father" Viserys had called Alicent to bed but she refused to follow and instead walked up to her husband had pulled a blade from his coat. Her eyes met yours and she rushed to you "Alicent!" Viserys yelled at her but nothing stopped her Until you realized she was too close to you to be stopped. She raised the blade and everything had happened too fast to comprehend. Your mother gripped you as you fell back into her in pain. Everyone gasped and a very familiar screech of pain erupted in the room. When you opened your eyes you saw Alicent with the blade to her side. It dripped blood from the tip and onto the floor. The room was silent besides screams of pain. You glanced to the floor and screamed in horror "Scythe!" You dropped to the floor and picked up your dying dragon. You picked him up the best you could and inspected his face. His right eye was pouring blood onto the floor and he was thrashing too much to get a good look at him. 

You began crying for your dragon as he thrashed in your lap which was now drenched in your dragon's blood. Inizio screeched for her brother and flew to him. Inizio kept trying to get him calm but nothing could stop the pain he was feeling. Your mother, father, and even a Maester ran to you. Your father grabbed Scythe while your mother grabbed you and hugged you tight. Your vision was blinded by tears as Deamon took your dragon out of the room. You screamed for your dragon begging to see him and to have him back in your arms. Finally, you just wrapped yourself in a ball and cried in your mother's arms. In no time you were silent sitting in your mother's room while she touched up your face with a wet towel. Cleaning your face of blood and dirt. You had no emotion till Daemond came into the room. He closed the door and signed, turning to you and staring at you "Where. Is. My. Dragon" Your father looked to the stone floor and balled his fists up "I'm so sorry y/n, he refuses to move. His breathing is slow and he lost too much blood" You took in a sharp breath and looked down going into another crying Strom "H-he'll live. He's strong!" Your father walked up to you and grabbed both your hands gently

"y/n no dragon that size can survive long with that kind of wound. He's just too young to lose that much blood" Tears ran down your face as you stood up and ran out of the room. You ran to the only possible place they could put him. You barged through the doors against the guard's words and saw your two dragons. Inizio had her head on scythes neck while he had bandages covering half of his face. The bandages were not going well since the blood poured through. You ran to both of them and Inizio popped her head up and looked at you. You cried as you begged Scythe to get up or move. To do anything that showed he would survive. He did nothing but breathe slowly and weakly. Your mother and father rushed into the room and tried to remove you but through your sobbing you refused. You watched as he breathed up and down until his breathing stopped and you froze just as much as he did. Your breath caught in your throat and Inizio started carefully nudging him and then violently shook his still body. Your mother gasped and your father brought her into a hug. You were emotionless while you carefully picked Scythe up and sat down on the floor. You held him like a mother would her newborn baby. You did the only thing that would prevent you from crying and began singing in high valerian. It started softly and every few words you stop and try to keep your tears down. Your mother and father approached you and sat on either side of you. You kept singing beside the threatening fresh tears. After an hour or two your mother and father were still with you but on a different end of the room sitting in a chair, passed out with arms wrapped around each other. Inizio lay next to you and listened to your sad singing. You had been able to keep yourself together for the past hours but you suddenly stopped when you felt a shuffle in your arms. You looked down and saw scythes head in a different position than it was when you picked him up. You watched him carefully with hopeful eyes. But when you saw his head rub into you you gasped and stood up. You put him on the table and watch as he shakes his head and slowly opens his eye. You start crying happy tears and carefully scratch his frills.

Your mother and father shot up and gasped. Scythe carefully and painfully gets up and walks toward you. He crawls on you and lays on your shoulder "he's just like you..." You turn to your mother "he's strong" Inizio crawls on your back and you walk out of the room with your mother and father. You look to your left shoulder and see Scythe's head resting on your heart "Your strong scythe...you will be the most powerful dragon in Targaryen history..." He looks at you and rubs his head on your cheek. You smiled and let out a soft sigh.

You didn't sleep that night, you just sat on the balcony with scythe in your lap and Inizio on the armrest. Both sleeping. You stared at the ocean and watched the waves. You watched Vhagar in the sand sleeping and watched the dried beach grass sway to the winds. You watched every detail of that moment and you knew somehow this point in life was yours. Your start to do something big in the future. It didn't matter what it was but it was powerful and it truly meant something.

....Something great....