Girl Meets Scare

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Matthews' Residence

Matthews' Residence

Cory and Topanga ran into Ashlynn's room after hearing her throw up. Cory ran over immediately after spotting her on the floor with her head down the toilet. Topanga looked at the young girl in sympathy. "Ash, you okay?" The said girl groaned as she answered, "Does it look like I'm okay?" 

"Well, you don't have a fever and still have sarcasm. So I think this will pass." Ashlynn lifted her head to glare at her brother before brushing her teeth to eliminate the taste in her mouth. After finishing, Cory helped her to bed, ensuring she was comfortable. As soon as Ashlynn's head hit her pillow, she was out for the count. Cory shared a worried look with his wife before kissing his sister's head and leading Topanga out of the room.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Matthews' Residence

Matthews' Residence

Cory looked at his sister, concerned. "Ash, are you sure I can't bring you to the doctor. You've been sick for the past few days." Ashlynn looked up from her cereal to give her brother a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Cor. I'm fine." Before Cory or Topanga could respond, the front door swung open, and Maya walked in, followed by Aiden. "Matthews!" The duo announced with a matching smirk. 

"Hello, gorgeous!" Aiden kissed his fiancee on the head just before she ran to the bathroom. "Was it something I did?" Maya started laughing. "Your girlfriend ran off! Hahaha!" Topanga lightly hit the blonde over the head. Riley looked over to the eldest Friar brother. "Aunt Ash has been sick the past few days." "Topanga!" 

The said woman quickly ran towards the bathroom leaving behind five worried people. "Is Aunt Ash going to be okay?" Aiden immediately lifted the youngest Matthews and reassured him. "She is going to be just fine, Auggie." Topanga walked out, letting the Friar brother know his girlfriend wanted him before leaving the house.

<<<<<< >>>>>>