!!Bloopers!!

"AND ACTION!"

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Paul sat down on the bed with head in his hands. Adelaide sat on his lap and rubbed his shoulders. She started kissing down his neck, trying to distract him. "It won't work," He looked straight ahead with a straight face. Adelaide pulled away to look into his eyes, but they both laughed. "Sorry!"

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Will turned to see where his 'sister' was. "Baby Ash!" He quickly pulled her off the couch and hugged her. Adelaide stumbled a bit before she couldn't breathe because Will hugged her tightly."I love you, big brother. But I need air." Will smiled before laughing, releasing that he was squeezing her too tight. "You alright?" Adelaide laughed and coughed, nodding after finally catching her breath. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting that really tight hug."

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Adelaide ran out of her room with Paul on her heels after hearing Danielle exclaim. "Angela?!" Adelaide pulled her Paul out of the apartment past the two women. Paul tripped on the door frame and landed face-first, making everyone laugh at his groan,

<<<<<< >>>>>>

"No, I don't," Eric shook his head. "But I do have my baby sister, a niche and her brother Auggie, my cousin!" Will just started laughing. "I can't!" Then Paul began to laugh.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

A knock at the door brought the 'couple' out of the zome. Adelaide cleared her throat. "Come in." Corey walked in with tears in his eyes. Adelaide tried to get up but needed up, falling onto her back. Corey wanted to help her but failed to laugh too much.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Uriah shrugged before throwing a punch at the boy. Paul backed away. "Hey! I still have lines!" The group laughed before getting back into positions.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

"CUT!"