Character info

A/n: Hey everyone thank you for picking my book to read i hope you enjoy it. Now i will be honest even though this is supposed to be a character info i really dislike reading or making  books where they have pictures for characters. i prefer imagining the character's face based on the description given aswell as what their personality is like and if your like me then you will understand so don't expect any pictures if anything i will only add them for my envisioned hairstyles. 

Name- Rovyn Green

age- 19

Likes-  Games, baggy clothes,  snow,  dark colours,  animals, martial arts,  painting and drawing to relieve stress. 

Dislikes-  people, being touched, crying,  sweet food, eating,  the colour red,  Robin(his first love) and being controlled.

Sexuality - Gay

position- believe it or not a switch

Nationality-Canadian

height-6'2

About- He may seem like your average 19 year old but hes got secrets held deep in his heart.Touching is off limits he hates being man-handled the most. Guy can definitely pack a punch though all those years of training payed off. I mean you are right when you say it's always the most innocent looking that are the most dangerous. It's not really easy to get close to him almost an impossible challenge the anger issues really help in keeping both good and bad people away to be honest and  the only other emotion hes ever shown for the last 15 years of his life would be the well known leave me the fuck alone stone face.

Features-The palest skin ever, like it literally looks like he hasn't been out in the sun for years but we would never know right. Now when his face isn't piled with bruises from fights then i would say hes pretty good looking for his age plump pink lips that both guys and girls have a made trial and error to claim. Jet long black dyed hair to his shoulders with wavy bangs that covered  the prettiest glowing sapphire- green eyes. And to match long curled lashes that girls would die to have. That jaw though, in other words he's beautiful ,broken but beautiful.

Name- Aiden Armani 

Age-20

Likes- Being lazy ,  making people happy , his job ,  food (He's that type of person who cares for taste over presentation)

Dislikes-  bad food , straight forward people ,   feeling useless 

Sexuality- Bi

position-bottom

Nationality- Italian-Canadian

Height-6'0

About- Aiden seems like that one funny sassy best friend that always has something to say which majority of the times are random although no lie there. However he  wasn't always like this although he prefers his present self over his old self.He's the type of person that always messing about because he makes himself happy by making others feel the same he's a pretty adorable guy.

Features -Aiden is that one really handsome guy from church that everyone especially the mothers love and adores. he looks he can do no wrong and is always assisting other and people wish for there kids to be like him.He has really curly dirty blonde hair with red highlights matched with caramel coloured eyes..He's secretly really self conscious so likes to look clean and take care of himself.

Name-Damian Atlanta

Age- 28

Sexuality - Gay