Chapter |3|

Welcome back enjoy ~

"Please scan your Iris"  the guard at the door said. he towered over Rovyn eyeing him up and down with a smug look on his face.

"Hey kid, you sure your not lost i dont think someone like you is supposed to be in a place like this" the guard said with a mocking laugh attempting to get Rovyn's  attention.

He was obviously new here but just like the previous guards they had in the past.  All with such big egos that gave them the impression they were feared. but in reality he was someone who was all look and no skill. 

Rovyn estimated he could take him out in a single punch or kick.

"hm your pretty cute too , a new pet to  have some fun with  maybe " the guard licked his lips while saying.

Rovyn looked up his fox-like eyes filled with disgust  "Say that again i dare you".

"Was that a challenge little pet you like me that mu-" 

Suddenly without warning, Rovyn delivered a kick straight to his face knocking him down to the floor with a groan.Oh if looks could kill. 

"You know i can't imagine how much better the world could have been if your dad had just pulled out" Rovyn said dryly .

It took a second but once the guard  to come back to his senses,then with a raging face not to mention the bleeding pratically shooting from his nose ,  raised his large fist ready to come in contact with Rovyn's face.

"What did you say you fucking bitch" the guard shouted. 

Unfortunately for him he was a  second too slow before Rovyn sent yet another attack aiming straight for his mouth. 

"that should shut him up" Rovyn thought as he watched the guard reunited with the floor once again in pain.

"Authorization complete, Rovyn Green 2nd in command " the Recognition scanner announced opening the doors.It was a daily authorization they had to complete in case of intruders.

There was about 8 more before this one but everyone knew Rovyn, he was the ace of the gang , 2nd in command and most importantly the boss's favorite.

While walking, through the corner of his eye he make out the guard now looking at him with wide eyes.  his facial expression had changed compared to earlier he now looked terrified after finding out his identity. 

This left a small smirk on Rovyn's face although quickly wiped off as he disappeared into the building.

The doors opened and as soon as those inside caught sight of him they cleared the way keeping their heads down.He was feared by all not only as the 2nd in command but he was the youngest one here with already the best position you could get, no one dared to test him and those who did attempt to (-keyword attempt)  were shown the exit by Rovyn himself.  

He reached the elevator scrolling on his phone with his headphones on as he waited for it to come down. he could practically feel all eyes on him some with admiration,most with jealously and a few with lust.

Yet he had learnt to get used to it over the years after all with everything he had gone through he was wasn't going back to how he started.

A few more seconds later the elevator doors opened.it was packed as usual but as soon as everyone noticed Rovyn about to enter they all cleared quickly leaving an empty elevator for him to enjoy.

This was nothing new for him,for some reason everyone just assumed being in the same area as him meant automatic trouble though not completely a lie.

In all honesty he didn't mind, it in fact he much preferred it. For him being in tight spaces was something he hated for personal reasons.