chapter | 7 |

The duo began to swiftly making their way around always on the look for any guards  in the area before finding an array of giant containers scattered around the harbour which they slipped between.

It would be good incase they needed to get away from a large amount of guards at any given time.

Settling between the cracks they began to go over the plan.

"Go get the files first, I'll get E to hack into the cams to help you avoid -"

"Already on it " E relayed to the boys.

" Thanks E, I'm gonna go in and take down the ones outside the office so keep on me " Grey said before climbing up onto another container and jumping into the now distance.

"I'm gonna go after him and wait for my queue let me know when you're in the system "

"Almost got it ,good luck black "

You could say Rovyn felt a bit weird today.

Ever since this morning after his dream he felt out of place anxious for something that he didn't even know about.

Was it cause he was out of sleeping pills ?

Maybe, but he still felt odd like a cold bad feeling hinting something was about to happen. But he pushed the thoughts to the back of his my mind thinking it was maybe him just lacking sleep.

( like that wasn't him 24/7 ) .

"I'm in"

"Alright, Track around my radius, found Grey yet "?  Rovyn said  as he jumped down from the vent he was just in.

" Yep just got him ,he's from your right after 2 lefts I'm pretty sure he's taken out the guards at the door by the looks " E confirmed from the ear piece while monitoring the cams.

Well maybe things wouldn't be so bad after all it's felt relatively easy.

At least he thought so.

All of a sudden Rovyn felt himself freeze as he heard 2 maybe 3 voices hearing his way.

"3 on your 9 o'clock look out "

Rovyn began to look around before spotting an unnecessarily giant plant standing at the side. Moving quickly, as he hid behind the plant in anticipation .

A few seconds past before the voices could only be heard in the distance allowing Rovyn to quickly get out of their before he stumbled upon another problem.

About five minutes later he came across a certain Agent Grey dragging a bunch of unconscious bodies into a random empty room.

"Well took you long enough, I had to clean this up all by myself " Grey answered with probably his 6th eyes roll of the day.

" Be quiet this place is crawling with guards"

" you don't say, cause totally didn't take out like 6 at once " Grey totally not sarcastically explained.

" I mean it's the least you could do , now hurry up and go get the cargo package we're not here for hide and seek' .

" ugh , funny to assume I would play with you of all people ". Grey said before disappearing again to signal to the UA security team.

As soon as he entered the room Rovyn Got to work immediately, beginning to looked around before finding the shelf which was just as said , right in the corner of the room.

Going up to the shelf he grabbed the last book turning to the Third page where in the centre a little key lay.

It was one of those books those books that people brought because millionaires wrote them, thinking it would help them become one.

How ironic , Rovyn thought with a slight smirk you probably wouldn't notice unless you looked focused really closely.

Secrets of a millionaire's mind, Rovyn read out.
"Hmph , it's a stupid as it looks " he said as he turned to the front cover .

But now wasn't the time to be distracted, turning back to the page Rovyn made a run for it after quickly Ripping the key from its book and exiting the office .

He caught sight of a vent which he busted open before quickly taking off to let the main event begin.

"E, I've got the key where's the statue "

"let me get your stats, the statue is across the hallway , take a left".

"Thanks"

Taking a left Rovyn came face to face with an old copper statue of two humans with their hands untwined.

Rovyn scanned the statue before coming across the peephole finding it in the fore arm of the arm of the first but of the statue.

In evident hurry he slotted in the key turning it twice as it came on locked with a click revealing 2 folded files.

"I've got the goods , I'm on my way outta here" Rovyn relayed to E as he carefully made his way around .

"Received, Grey is on his way back with the package be on the ready at the back that's where we are coming from .

"Got it , give me 5"

Omg guys I'm so sorry for not posting 😭 I acc made this chapter a while ago but wasn't . Sure to post but I'm thinking of starting to update again. This one is really short again sorry. And if you see a mistake in any of the chapters which I for one did when re reading all my old chapters then ignore it cause not you didn't hehe .

GREY

882 words