EXTRA INFO ABOUT THE ORGINISATION

I hope you guys enjoyed the update and I just wanna let you know something since somewhere in my other chapter we were talking about the floors and levels in the organisation.

Floors used for dealers depend on the type of mission and A rank platform mission is something trainee recruits would do as a type of training would be like a sports day but more dangerous.

After passing your end of term tests as a recruit you would be made a cadet where you do B-C platform missions this is to see how you are out on the real field you would have to retrieve things and make deals and this is when you would have a designated partner just like Rovyn and Ai and they are chosen by a competition where you are put into teams of 4 and there will be levels you have to get through to win.

For the last stage the cadets remaining from the teams will go up against each other. And their final ranks would determine the partners.

Rovyn- 1st place with 200 points

Aiden - 2nd place with 197 points

Ellen- 3rd with 190 points

Reon - 4th place with 188 points

After this you will be put into a category of what you most excelled in during the competition which for Rovyn and Ai it was physical combat and dealing. Ellen was security and technology with her partner Reon.

Where you end up in your category is up to you, you need to work hard to move up positions and if you're lucky not that anybody else was you are able to enter a position as good as second command like Rovyn did.

Dealers floor is floor one platform D but platform D is split into 3 parts. Rovyn and Ai being pro dealers so they are D.A platform just below them is D.b platform dealers and then D.c dealers and while they are all dealers there missions differ depending on which D platform.

Trainee recruits were floors 40-49 and normal office workers were 10-32 this was to keep the public thinking they were in fact an investment company. Each floor the workers specialised in different things. Tech teams are 32-38 weapons and security 1-9.

While weapon and drug making were floors 71-84 the locked floors. Not many people know what the floors after these are used for considering there are 100 floors but those who did find out always mysteriously disappeared off the grid so no one tried to find out.

This is not totally important info but just to know how the organisation works.