Chapter|2|

"What the fuck". Rovyn quickly sat up in a flash pulling a gun out from under his pillow.

"Woah,woah,woah calm down Ryn no need for violence this early its just me"

" i told you not call me that Ai,fuck " Said Rovyn in a rather raspy voice as he pushed his long bed hair that covered his face out of the way with a sigh.

" Says the one who literally call me Ai when my name is Aiden " Said his friend with a scoff while holding the empty bowl to his side.

This was Aiden he's been Rovyn's best friend for about 6 and a half years now they met a little while after Rovyn settled down in their city, Toronto. specifically at the training course they both entered.

A lazy Rovyn pushed is messy bed hair out of the way before replying it was so ealry but Aiden always had a point to make.

"Firstly i have to clarify that everyone calls you that and you would begin to start a tantrum thats worse than any 3 year olds ive seen if not".

"which i am in no way possible ready to deal with that. Therefore this little nickname you have going on for me i would prefer if you could avoid it." Rovyn bluntly pointed out.

"Damn thanks for bringing me back to reality of what being friends with the likes of you feels like. Aiden says while rolling his eyes before throwing a towel which Rovyn easily caught.

"And you'd think being friends with someone for almost 7 years would mean they were close obviously not in your dictionary.

"Technically your the only one who considers us friends".

on the first day on agent recruit course as if fate had planned it the 2 competed . Aiden wouldnt stop following Rovyn for a week for unknown reasons no matter how many times he made him leave. And in the end he just stuck to him because Rovyn stopped bothering with him.

"I fail to see how that is something to be proud of" muttered Aiden.

Rovyn soaked, got out from his bed while using the towel trying to dry himself off.

"Sorry about the water,You were in a cold sweating and crying and i couldn't wake you up no matter what i did water was the only rational thing i could thing of"

"Rational ? " Rovyn scoffed. Rational was the last thing to describe the way Aiden thought.

"Oh please you don't even wanna know what i wanted to do irrationally"

"...... your right i dont"

"Im gonna go take a shower dont touch anything and dont try open the shower door i know what your like"

"omg i would never how could u think so " Aiden exaggerated by putting his hands to his chest like he hurt then throwing a wink.

"Don't push it " Rovyn firmly stated before disappearing into the bathroom.

Rovyn's Pov

I got in the shower and turned it on the lowest temperature and waited for the freezing water to hit my skin.It had always been the same routine,- i would either fall asleep the whole night re-living my trauma or i just wouldn't sleep at all.

"ah fuck i feel dizzy my head hurts"

my insomnia's been getting worse these days im afraid it might affect my work soon. But there wasn't really much i can do about it. I need to get more sleeping pills.

wait.... what's that smell.... i swear to god what is that perverted idiot doing ,if he burns my house down ill rip him apart and feed him to the dogs at headquarters.