douze

-- -- -- Stokeley Goulbourn -- -- --

i sat on the stairs of my crib smoking a newport. as i let out a thin cloud of smoke i look down the street to see if this nigga jahseh was anywhere in sight.

the jit hit me up saying he was bored and wanted to chill so i said sure. i ain't care plus izzy wanted to ask him about music and shit anyway.

as i continued smoking my phone buzzed. i looked down at the lock screen to see a message from instagram. i unlocked it and checked, i didn't get notifications from people i ain't follow.

limoswitz added 90210marley

limoswitz added rugrat_stoke

limoswitz added fuckjahseh

limoswitz named the group cupid tingz

90210marley named the group juns a junkie

limoswitz :
ok fair enough marley..
i can see that u read that
respond !
marley

fuckjahseh :
wassup puss ass kids

i rolled my eyes and muted the chat. i would text jun later and ask her what was up. i finished my cigarette and tossed the bud into the grass. this nigga jahseh was taking the longest.

"stoke," nyora leaned out the second floor window. "izzy lookin' fo' yo weed."

i instantly hopped up and went into the house. "isaiah getcho ass out my fucking room."

the nigga was running loud as fuck down the stairs. his ole slender man built ass was hopping over the sofa as soon as i got to the living room.

"i don't know whatchu talm bout." he tilted his head back to look at me.

i reached over and smacked his head. "if you wanted a blunt ask, stay out my shit you limp dick idiot."

he kissed his teeth. "man nyora a snitch. why he up there anyway?"

usually they wasn't allowed upstairs cause that's where i kept my drugs and i ain't need shit to go missing. i trusted them but izzy had crackhead tendencies.

"don't worry about why i was up there, lil nigga." the dark skinned boy said as he pulled a plain white tee over his head. "Why was yo ass lurking in his closet?"

again izzy kissed his teeth. "i already told you, i was lookin' for some weed. damn nyora sit yo ugly ass down somewhere."

"shut up you skeleton built bitch."

"nigga you look like a defected dinosaur, eek eek!" izzy bent his wrist and hit his chest a couple times.

i started dying, this man was wild. "you goin to hell!"

"nigga you hung out with the sped kids, fuckin weird ass."

"you sped, the fuck. don't play my homies like that, they just missin a few chromies."

these niggas went back and forth for a few minutes and i was weak. something was wrong with they asses.

"why yo front door open?" jahseh little ass came strolling into the living room, eating a bag of hot fries.

i damn near pulled my gun out on him. "why yo ass just walk in?"

"why would i knock?"

"cause you don't live here?"

he shrugged. "yeah that's what them white people say when i rob they ass."

izzy snorted. "yo why he say that like that? hell nah!"

jahseh got comfortable on the sofa next to isaiah. "what we finna do?"

"damn you wanna learn niggas names?" nyora asked.

"i know you nigga, go sit down." jahseh munched on his chips. "who the fuck do introductions? that's still a thing?"

nyora shook his head and went upstairs, probably to grab his phone and the mcm bag he always wore.

izzy made a grunting noise in the back of his throat. "man you worried about me but what about that nigga. he probably put all yo shit in that bag." he mumbled before following nyora upstairs. "where is you goin?"

"nigga mind yo damn business!" nyora yelled.

i ignored them. "we finna go to the mall and find some fuck shit to do."

"ight." he nodded. "why you aint say shit in the group chat?"

"cause i dont know that other bitch in there and jun probably on some weird shit." i sat down pulling out my phone.

jahseh crossed his legs. "first, stop callin females bitches. second don't ever call marley no bitch, cause i will slice you up and feed you to my dog." the tone of his voice switched real quick from just being on some regular nigga shit to some murderer shit.

"okay." i raised my hands a little. i wasn't scared of jahseh, i was bigger than him, but i knew he was a crazy ass dude so i wasn't gone push him. "why? that's yo girl?"

he shrugged. "she think im stupid."

"what?" i looked at the nigga like he was stupid. "nigga that dont answer my question."

"she got a second account and i talk to her on there and her ass think i dont know its her." he said simply.

i was still confused. "how you know its her?"

"first she started commenting on my page and it was like we was friends type shit and i'm like i dont know her. so i lurked on her page and found out she live in france. im like damn the girl i talk to stay over there too. then she commented some shit about me singing to her and i knew. puss ass think i'm slow."

i laughed. "you not gone say nun?"

"i texted her spam and said this." he handed me his phone.

r1pb3ttywh1t3 :
this girl added me to this gc
and it got this annoyin girl thats always commenting on my shit
be making me wanna bomb her house

i was wheezing. "yo leave her alone, her ass gone cry to jun, watch. then ima have time hear about that shit."

jun told me a lot of shit so i wouldn't be surprised if she told me about this marley girl being mad at jahseh.

"man she ight. ima tell her later, i just wanna fuck with her head."

"nigga yo ass mean."

he laughed a little. "jun that other girl right? is y'all dating?"

"nah. she live too far so we just talk." i scratched my neck. "she travel a lot too so i don't know when ima see her."

"she live far like in california? cause that aint even that-"

"she stayin in moscow."

jahseh eyes got wide as he coughed. "nigga what the fuck she doin there!?"

"i don't know, i dont ask her about shit like that." jun was sensitive when it came to her moving a lot so i never asked. "but after that she going to asia i think or some other country."

"you better go see her ass in russia dawg."

i thought about it before but i didn't have money to do that. plus i needed to focus on my music shit. "maybe if we get serious."