six

-- -- -- Jahseh Onfroy -- -- --

i had just posted a song on soundcloud and was watching the views go up. it was nice to know that niggas actually fucked with my shit.

the song was an old smokepurpp feature i did but the nigga couldn't match me. his verse was ass and i carried the whole thing, so i charged him for wasting my time then put the verse up on my soundcloud as a song.

i hated collabing with niggas who couldn't hold they own. most these so called rappers needed to quit if i'm carrying they song with a feature. shit makes no sense to me. I fucked with purpp as a person though, just not an artist, he had hella improving he needed to do.

"yo jah?" denzel popped his head into my room. "me and craig bouta go get some to eat, you coming?"

"yea, gimme a sec." i grabbed a bomber jacket and threw it on. before i left i took a picture and posted it.

the three of us went to IHOP. i dont know why the niggas wanted to change their name to international house of burgers, like first of all IHOB is a dumb ass name and second, who the fuck goes to IHOP for burgers? mcdonald's is like the international burger place or like fucking burger king. but IHOP? they ass need to stick to flipping pancakes.

"yo i'm tryna slide on ghost later, that nigga owe me money." denzel said as he bit into his omelet.

"i ain't gon cap, you lettin' that nigga play you." i said. "stop being pussy and just take yo money. the nigga dropped the song so you best get yo royalties."

craig nodded his head. "for real, purp a bitch don't let that nigga punk you zel."

"shut the fuck up, ain't no one bitching me! i said i'm finna get my money, did i not?"

"i mean he took two of yo verses and ain't pay you." i put my hands up. "but he not bitchin' you..."

zel rolled his eyes. "man go feature onna 'nother smokepurpp song."

"he pay me for that shit though." i laughed. "just knock his ass out one time. you do all that training for what?"

denzel scoffed. "nigga to box equally matched opponents. not beat up old niggas like ghost or body slam every nigga lookin at me sideways like yo ass do."

"cause ion look good sideways thats why."

craig choked on his food. "nigga shut the fuck up! fuckin goofy ass."

International House of Pancakes

liked by 90210marley, rugrat_stoke and 33,829 othersfuckjahseh // stream my new song or ima blow yo mama house up pussy boi

fuckjahseh // stream my new song or ima blow yo mama house up pussy boi

{comments}
user1 got that on repeat
user2 jah hit us with straight heat 🔥🔥
user3 when we getting da stoke collab?
90210marley pls not my mamas house 🖐🏽😔 i'll stream it
90210marley also you ashy asf, moisturize
user5 fye 🔥
rugrat_stoke much love bro 🖤⚔️

my eyebrows furrowed at the 90210 nigga in my comments, i couldn't remember where i had seen they name before. i went to the page and realized it was a whole female. she was cute lowkey.

>> fuckjahseh @90210marley just for that ima blow yo house up 😈
>> 90210marley @fuckjahseh bet you still ashy tho..🤝🏽 bye

i looked down at my hands and they were indeed still ashy.

fuckjahseh followed 90210marley 13 seconds ago