une

-- -- -- Marley Van der Berg -- -- --

i stood in front of my mirror contemplating whether i should post again or not. it'd be the third time this week but i needed it- the validation from my followers. they were the only thing keeping my spirits high at this point, i just wasn't sure if they were tired of seeing my face in their feed.

"marley! make dinner!" my mom yelled from down the hall. "i'm having guests over."

"fucking hell." i huffed deciding to post. i needed the energy boost. just the slightest bit of something positive in my life. i took a few pictures, granted they weren't my best but it was something.

Satan's Lair

90210marley // sorry for posting so much this week, ive recently moved and its been kinda ruff

90210marley // sorry for posting so much this week, ive recently moved and its been kinda ruff. but hopefully next weeks better :) hows your week been?

8 seconds ago

after posting i threw my phone on my bed and went to the kitchen to make dinner for my mom and her guests.

"whatcha makin'?" my younger brother nicolias asked peeking his head from around the corner.

"i don't know yet." i rummaged through the fridge, not quite sure what it was exactly that my mom wanted me to make. "isn't shit in here."

"there's never shit to eat ever, but always food." he scoffed before leaving me alone.

sighing i went into the living area where her and her newest boyfriend were chatting and sipping wine. she was wearing some skanky lingerie probably to impress the new boyfriend. i hadn't even learned his name for fucks sake.

"what am i supposed to make for dinner, lilith? there's not exactly any 'food' in there for a bunch of bloody people." i shoved my hands in the back pocket of my jeans. my mom wasn't my favorite person in the world.

"uhm i don't know, go to the asda. what would you like davi?" she giggled, swirling her wine glass. "we'd fancy something...fancy. could you do that marley?"

"sure."

i went back to my room to grab my phone and some cash from her wallet. like hell i'd be paying for some fancy dinner that i probably wouldn't even have the chance to eat.

"i'm goin to the shops, wanna tag along?" i poked my head into nicolias's room.

"nah, pick me up something though."

i left the house and walked down to the coach station. there were a few people out and about but not many, so i plopped myself down on one of the seats.

while i waited i checked my phone. one notification stood out from all the others.

4 new messages from limoswitz