huit

-- -- -- Stokeley Goulbourn -- -- --

"so you got a feature with jahseh?" nyora pushed his dreads up in frustration as he tried to shove his zip lock bag of weed into his small MCM book bag.

"yeah it should be done sometime this week." i shrugged.

inside though i was anxious. jahseh was a good artist, the nigga was versatile as hell, but when it came to rapping, he bodied half the niggas in florida. and i knew he meant what he said about dudes needing him on a song to actually make people fuck with it. i had heard the songs he did with smokepurpp.

i didn't want him to out shine me on my own song, that would be embarrassing. i asked for the feature cause i fucked with him and we shared a similar fanbase, not to look like a trash ass rapper.

izzy sucked his teeth, typing harshly on his phone. "i wanna do a song with that nigga. shit would go hard as hell."

"who is you texting?" my eyebrows pinched together in confusion.

"man yazmine." he sighed locking the device and flipping it over. "she on my back again."

"i thought yall broke up.." nyora finally put the weed away. "why she on yo back?"

"found some percs and assumed i was dealing again, like nah bitch i'm just tryna get faded." he rolled his eyes, scratching his hair. the shit needed to be combed.

that made me remember some shit bans told me. "that nigga bans gets sick when he take percs. like i think its a allergy or some shit."

"on god, i done seen that nigga break out in hives and just be fucked up." nyora nodded.

"that nigga crazy though. he pops 'em knowin' he allergic." izzy laughed.

we were waiting for nyora to put his weed and shit in his bag so we could go out. i don't know why he didn't just pre-roll blunts and pack those instead. he acted like niggas gave a fuck about him flexing a zip lock of weed.

"you not putting shoes on?" izzy asked and i looked down to see nyora wearing slides.

"nah, we just chillin." he shrugged.

"man stoke ass don't know how to chill. if we gotta run from 12 best believe im leavin yo ass."

i made a noise in the back of my throat. "fuck you. ain't no one runnin' from 12 tonight."

we went to the park down the street from my house and smoked. i played music off my phone and we just cooled it.

yo bitch crib

liked by limoswitz, fuckjahseh and 12,428 othersrugrat_stoke // piped that hoe so good she sound like grunkle stan the next day

rugrat_stoke // piped that hoe so good she sound like grunkle stan the next day

{comments}
limoswitz grunkle stan!!! i cant breathe
limoswitz also first 🤪😎
>> rugrat_stoke heres a cookie princess🍪
user1 gravity falls a tb
user2 nigga thats gay
>> rugrat_stoke yo mom gay thats why me and my bitch fucked her
user3 nyora ugly lmaoao
user4 💀🖤⚔️
user5 nyora got on walmart shoes ahhhhh☠️☠️
user6 new music stoke?
>> rugrat_stoke soon, wait on it

limoswitz shared a post by rugrat_stoke on her story 37 mins ago

90210marley liked rugrat_stoke's post 6 secs ago