Chapter 19

Shuyi's POV

We got out of the ride and drove back home without any of us talking about what had just happened back there. I tried to figure a couple of reasons why Shide kissed me. "Maybe he was just too scared, so he did it to divert his attention? Maybe he is into guys too? No way. Maybe he likes me? Duh you wish Shuyi. He didn't even kiss me on the lips. There's no way he likes me"

While I was busy reasoning with myself, Shide drove with a big smile on his face which confused me even more since he clearly didn't enjoy the ferris wheel ride.

As soon as we got home, I rushed towards my room unable to even look Shide in the eyes. I shut the door and tried to calm myself down but every time I closed my eyes, all I saw was Shide kissing me. I touched my cheek trying to remember his soft touch and ragged breath on me"

 I touched my cheek trying to remember his soft touch and ragged breath on me"

I instantly felt an arousal in my pants. My heart wanted more. Before even realising, I slowly slipped my hand inside my underwear making my whole body shiver with excitement. I started stroking my growing erection up and down hopelessly trying to control the desperate moans escaping through my mouth. With my eyes shut, all I could think about was Shide's lips and how badly I wanted to taste them.His eyes looking so hungrily at me like he wanted to devour me whole there and then.

His hands touching my body exploring every inch of my skin. The way Shide marked his ownership on me by leaving red marks all over my white neck made me fully hard and oozing. I stroked my member fast and hard not caring about the loud moans leaving my mouth. I moaned his name imagining myself kissing him from his hair to his shadow. With one hand I stimulated my genitals and with the other I gripped the bedsheet. "S-Shideah!" I cried his name as I got closer to cumming.

"Hey, Shuyi! Are you okay in there?" Shide knocked at my door sounding extremely worried about all the noise coming from my room.

"Shuyi...Shuyi open the door"

Hearing him call my name drove my imaginations even crazier. I panted heavily as I came on my hand feeling both pleasured and ashamed at the same time. Shide still knocked at my door so I slowly regained my composure and cleaned myself before opening the door.

He instantly pushed me into the room while holding both my shoulders. "I heard your screams! Are you hurt somewhere!?" He said while looking up and down my body to make sure I was okay.

I held his waist lightly and pushed him back a little. "I'm okay, I was just watching a scary video" I said dying of embarrassment for making such a lame excuse.

"Scary video?" He looked suspicious but also relieved to find I wasn't hurt. He then softy held my chin up to look at him directly in the eye unleashing thousands of butterflies in my stomach. "I think we should talk about today to clear the air"

About today? The moments of our intense closeness flashed before my eyes. He of course regrets it and now he's trying to come up with a stupid explanation for his actions since he obviously doesn't have feelings for me and whatever happened, happened in the heat of the moment. I looked at him with sad eyes since Shide had no idea about all these unsaid emotions I was feeling for him.