Characters Introduction

Mishti Khanna

The Only Daughter of billionaire Prakash Khanna . Chair person of Khanna's Fashion World . ( character will be revealed later )

Vidhi Chopra : best friend of mishti khanna . lives in mumbai . works as fashion designer in Noon Fashion world.

Yuvika Kapoor : Room mate of Vidhi . works as dermatologist .

Ritwik Noon :

The Infamous Flirt and Playboy

The Infamous Flirt and Playboy. The first son of billionaire Vijay Noon . CEO of Noon Fashion Industries . Respect his father but loves his grand mother alot but misses his mother. Maintains professional relationship with his father .

Vijay Noon - Loves his son Ritwik alot . Loves his first wife Anjali and misses her alot . respects his second wife but doesn't share relation with his second wife . wants to talk with Ritwik but feels guilty .

Anjali Noon - Late wife of Vijay noon . mother of Ritwik . loves Ritwik alot . (character revealed later)

Manjula Noon - Second wife of Vijay noon. loves Vijay alot and wants to be his wife . want her son to be the next successor. created misunderstanding between Vijay and Ritwik.

Swarna Noon - grandmother of Ritwik noon .loves Ritwik alot. misses her daughter - in -law alot . hates Manjula . want to solve the misunderstanding between Ritwik and Vijay .

Anusha Sharma - Ex-girl friend of Ritwik .Gold digger and want to get back with him. model in noon fashion industries . bestie of manjula .

Palak tiwari - One night stand of ritwik and want to be his girlfriend.

Kritika Kurana - ex girl friend of ritwik but a good friend of him .

Prince Noon - step brother of ritwik but loves ritwik like his own bro .

Jessica Mukerjee - bestie of ritwik . news reporter.

Rakhi Singh - fashion head of noon industries . hates anusha alot . bears her only for ritwik .

All other characters will be revealed later .