Tender Affection 🤗

Ahana : How was this, sunny ?

Ritwik look at ahana as if she had two horns 😳

Ritwik : Why on the earth does she have to come up with this name only ? SUNNY !! that's ... My Mamma  use to call me with that name. After that none other than my dear ones not even prince were allowed to call me . nope I wont allow that not even my father after whatever he did..

Tara : Awwie !! that's cute ..

Ritwik : nope !! I am not happy with this name ! why wont you suggest some other name !! and ahana your selection is as expected .. BORING 👎🏼 .

ahana : Excuse me !! sunny is the name which is very dearer to me Alright . never call it boring ..well I need to understand that to whom I am referring ? BORING personality 

ritwik : oh !! (she might use to call her loved one with this name ?) And please , Don't suggest your boyfriend's nickname to me. I am not your boyfriend BTW  .

Ahana (with sarcastic look ) : This is not my boyfriend's name but my doggy name (and flips her hair showing her attitude)

Tara : Bunny !! what is the meaning of boyfriend ?

Ritwik bites his tongue for asking Ahana that question  not realizing that tara was there and could see ahana  shooting daggers at him with her eyes .

ahana : Boyfriend !! means .. you have friends in the class right ?

Tara : yes !!

Ritwik  : Who are your friends  in your class ?

Tara : Maya, anju , arjun , gowtham ..

ritwik : wait wait .. arjun and gowtham they are your friends right .

Tara : yeah !!

Ritwik : and they are boys right . so that's it if they are boys and they are friends then that's what we call boyfriends

Tara : so , I gotch you  !! since bunny has you as friend and you are a boy so you are also bunny 's boyfriend right . 

Ritwik gets thrilled with the thought being ahana boyfriend. He gave an awkward look at ahana who turns : He is everyone 's boyfriend.

ritwik yelps: what the hell !!

ahana : Sir !! calm down and get a grip on your language !! kid is here .. At-least stop the with this F words and mature swearings please .

Ritwik : what are you talking , I am not  everyone's boyfriend  OK .

ahana (with smirk ) : since you are friend to everyone and especially to beautiful girls , you are their boyfriend right sir

Ritwik : YOU !!

tara : Oh god !! stop it both of you . you two literally fight like tom and jerry . Now shut it.

ritwik and ahana let it go and came to tara .

Ritwik : bub !! I am not her boyfriend nor anyone's boyfriend . but if you don't mind. I can be your boyfriend.

Tara : I would love to.... making ritwik and tara shake their hands in such a way like touching their both thumb fingers and rotating in clockwise direction and giving a complete handshake.

so lets have this handshake every-time we meet with this words : ricky and bub both are buddies !!  what say !!

Tara : cool !! but bunny (she look at ahana )

ahana smiles looking at tara's care whereas ritwik twist his face thinking about other idea

tara : well we will phrase it like thus BUNNY BUB GUGGU BUDDIES !! TEAM BBG !!