plan reverse ??

ritwik , prince and vijay clap for her. 

vijay : well I request all of  you if you want to be in this meeting please be silent or else (looking at manjula and anusha ) GET OUT 

manjula/anusha  : vijay... /uncle ... 

Vijay : I think I am clear right ? 

manjula / anusha : yes and give angry looks towards mishti for which she gave uninterested look 

Vijay : So , ahana kapoor  .... what is your previous experience ? 

Ahana : I worked previously at Khanna's fashion world .... this made manjula frown , vijay get emotional and ritwik irritate 

Vijay : Khanna's fashion worl d.. that is one of the biggest fashion related company which you resigned there . 

Ahana : Sir , I want to work here as  my friend is here and I am an orphan and I only had vidhi and other than that no one is there so she is my family so I can to be with her. 

vidhi ( looking at her whispers): B.I.T.C.H

ahana smirks . 

vijay: how is pra.. 

ritwik : can we start the meeting ? 

ahana frowns and mutters khadoos which only ritwik  can see and glares her .  

ahana : sure sir ann.. d prakash sir is fine sir ( slightly smiles making vijay smile) and she connected the call with the client for the design presentation . 

she start presenting the designs which  extremely impressed vijay and all other partners . ritwik feels proud of ahana and smiles which is seen by palak and anusha. they feel jealous. 

Client: Unbelievable  Mr noon . these designs were great . you have amazing technical team . Ms kapoor is amazing I must say . We are extremely impressed with the designs . the designs were so unique and extremely perfect for our requirements.

Vijay and everyone got happy whereas mishti and vidhi expect that vijay  may  consider her as his  assistant or pa for the work she did  .

After the call , vijay : Ms kapoor , that was amazing .. I must say your designs were amazing and unique. you not only amazed me with your attitude but also with your work . I am extremely impressed with your work  . from today onwards you will be working with me only this project . 

mishti and vidhi look at eachother happily and were about to say yes 

But this is my project mr noon . I guess you have forgotten ms ahana kapoor was interviewed because we are working on this international market and we need technical people for our project . so the requirement and ahana needs to be here with me . A voice came  which made mishti and vidhi frown 

Ritwik : right prince (  smirks at mr noon making him think ) and by the way ahana is my employee so she  will definitely do better because what ever I take up I will complete it successfully and I won't leave it in between like some one. So , mr noon see you in the next meeting with new updates . 

Ahana , prince come lets go and ritwik move towards exit with a proud face and give a last look at manjula and anusha and say : I expect some technically strong persons to be in this meeting so that this meeting would be worthy instead of the people who doesn't know basics and came to this meeting with the help of connections. we don't propagate nepotism here . So , instead of disrespecting someone work on your flaws first. and left the room making manjula grit her  teeth and anusha feels insulted with the way she got treated . 

ritwik is very happy as if she won a medal because he could able to see disappointment in manjula's face and insult in anusha's face the women he hate and today he rejected mr noon's approval and he couldn't say anything. but his face frown for some time this is possible because of ahana .