Ahana resigns Noon Fashions😐

Vijay : ms Kapoor, I apologise on behalf of Mr ritwik noon . Please reconsider your decision...

Ahana : No sir , I have already thought of the situations and everything before.hence this decision is not on any haste ..

Mr noon , I agree that past incidents had a turnover for your company about me ,my behaviour and my character,but I think your company should have atleast given a benefit of doubt and provided me a chance for my explanation instead Mr ceo chose to thrown harsh words over me...I always chose My character and my self respect Over anything and I think with the way you treated me as an employee ,I cannot continue to work where my leaders doesn't believe in my ethics and loyality towards the company. Hence , I neither want to loose my self respect nor want you to have a burden of having doubt about company confidential matters.so hence chose this decision .thankyou so much sir for the opportunity to work and I learnt alot here .. working under you is my dream but your son is neither less.he is really a talented human despite of his dislike towards me ,he never disrespected my work and may be I might disappointed you and if you are unhappy about that please consider apologises from my side but in this situation ,I am neither a accused one nor did anything that held company reputation at stake . Thankyou so much. I will take a leave.

Ritwik gets shocked with the way ahana gave respect for him.

He never liked ahana because she is just like the way he want .she never gave Two shits about his nonchalant behaviour and she never behaved the way other girls did for.sometimes he himself tried to cmget closer to her like touching her hands for longer time. Looking at her for longer time to see whether she could feel anything but she never crossed her limits and he is not happy with that foe the first time...

He always want his employees to be professional. Whatever his business might be he doesn't entertain unprofessional behaviour . But he couldn't understand why he is not liking the fact that ahana's professional behaviour and her attitude ...her back talking when he accused her of something ..he didn't like how she give justification and proves him wrong ..but he admires her personality ..strong and fierce ..just like his mother .. never compromise over self respect and character ...that is enchanting for him.

Anusha calls Kushal and passes him the information and before they got the necessary steps already commissioner is at their door steps so he cannot escape. Kushal was taken to remand ..

Vishal calls anusha .

Vishal : what a bitch you are !! You have time to sleep with my brother but cannot tell the information at proper time .

Anusha : hold on you bastard !! I tried to stop him being framed but out of scope ,ahana submitted the proofs where Kushal at one point was trying to threaten ahana and he removed his mask. His face is crystal clear over and how could I defend that.you brothers are good for nothing other than f***ing around with girls ..and cut her call.

Vishal : argh!! Ritwik Noon ,I won't leave you .this is not the end... ( villain wala voice with echo assume Karo 🤭).

Mishti ( in the call while packing some of her clothes ane things ) : yes Matty, you follow up with the procedure .I am coming ..

Vidhi : what the hell is happening..

Mishti : I Need to go to hospital .emergency case.

Vidhi : are you crazy. Aab jayengi tho pakad jayega ..

Mishti : I know ..but jeetu uncle life is danger and I can't compromise for my personal reasons.

Vidhi looks at mishti : oh !! How is uncle now ? Health condition .

Mishti : with the reports and continuous monitoring, they concluded that may be we need to perform stunt over the heart .. I really want to avoid this since he is healthy but shivin is saying that.