Need freshers !!

Mishti and vidhi finally reaches their home . They get freshen up and having their coffee.

Vidhi : Now can you explain me what all this ? why sudden escape from home ? changing these name and especially why you want  a job that too in Noon Fashions when you have a Fashion house of your own ?

Mishti sighed loudly which makes vidhi to come beside mishti  and pats her back

Mishti : Someone  is spying on me because my reports came when I was admitted in the hospital due to food poisoning and the doctors told me that some one is slow poisoning  me  in the process to kill me . I don't know  who is that and I don't want to tell this  to dad without solid proofs .

Vidhi : WTF !! You did the best thing then by coming outside but what's this look change and job at Noon Fashions .

Mishti explained  vidhi about the reason of her asking a job in Noon Fashions . Vidhi nods understandingly.

Ok , you need to try some looks which were actually in my mind come on,  we need to shop.

They went to shop some clothes according to  vidhi's idea of looks and tried many looks which will hide mishti's look completely.

They decided to make mishti look a little tacky as mishti is a fashionista and she needs to change her look to find the people who were trying to hurt her family and especially her . she knew some people were hell bent on trying to harm her family and her in disguise of her family only but she want proofs and along with that she want to get proofs for some other thing. That is the reason she came to mumbai especially want to join in ritwik company. (which will be revealed soon).

Vidhi finally got satisfied with this look .

Mishti , you look amazing ,I must say . You will neither get caught and you look good also .

Mishti who was checking out herself in the  mirror even feel this look  was actually satisfying  and say Ok cool!! even I like this look . so first I need to get certificates on the name of ahana kapoor .

Vidhi : ok and even I will ask some of the members in the office for posts for joining in the Noon fashions.

Mishti : Yup !! until then I will keep an eye on this noon family especially vijay noon.

Vidhi : Ok, even I will start watching him.

Mishti and vidhi join their hands for " Mission Noon Family "

Other side in the Noon Fashion House :

Ritwik : what nonsense is this ?? this designs were so old and we need to get new designs and also we should meet the requirements of international fashion standards . Who made this designs ??

There comes Palak tiwari , a gold digger who is actually ritwik's secretary and his one night stand. she became ritwik's secretary and later offer herself to him whereas ritwik being casonova agreed to enjoy . Palak wants to be ritwik's official girlfriend and she is waiting for the opportunity to do so  whereas ritwik just likes to hook with girls and in that also palak is his last opinion like she is better than anusha sharma who is nothing but leech. So, to avoid her he hooks with palak that too when ritwik found no one to do so ( you can understand what is palak position and how ritwik treats her but she is gold digger so she won't mind until he throws money).

Palak wore a red color revealing dress like this

everyone in the office looks her with somuch lust except ritwik and prince  as ritwik is in state of working mode. ritwik may be  a casanova but when it comes to work he want the work to be perfect . he is a perfect business man and doesnot want to get or have any complaints on his professionalism . so when he is working he will give his cent precent dedication towards the work and prince is the person who will hook with any kind of girl but he hates two woman who were actually s***ts . they are anusha sharma and palak tiwari. He feel pity towards ritwik that why he had to choose these kind of woman as they were nothing but gold diggers.

Palak comes towards ritwik and about to hug him but ritwik ask palak to sit as he want to talk to her .

ritwik : Palak , as you want to walk on latest designs as you said you have prior knowledge on the international fashion market . so , despite being my secretary , I gave you chance and responsibility simultaneously and is this what your knowledge ? is this what your talent ?

Palak : but ricky  ?

ritwik : its ritwik sir !! palak ( in dangerous low tone ) ritwik wont tolerate unprofessionalism .

that made palak to flinch and say : yes  ritwik sir , but this are some of the best fashion ideas that the international fashion market follows .

Ritwik :  if we recreate the fashion ideas that won't make any sense . we need to establish our own fashion ideas so that anyone will show interest . Market needs experiments and we need to take  that risks and experiment many ideas accordingly. That's where our talent hides . I am sorry palak but if it continues like this . I think we cannot complete the task that Mr. noon gave us. Prince start hiring the people who had prior knowledge about fashion technology and fashion ideas. We need to make an impact . Mr Noon gave us this project thinking we will excel in it and even Mrs singh came forward to help us but I took it as challenging and asked her to give her suggestions and valuable ideas . So , she help us in modifying ourselves but we need to  have proper planing and unique taste about fashion sense.

Prince : ok Mr Noon , I will start hiring them .

Ritwik : Not only you !! but we both together hire them  .

Other side ,

Vidhi : Mish !! I have a wonderful news for you !! Mr noon is hiring for talented fashion taste people . I think this would be a great opportunity for you to enter into noon fashion house.

Mishti : Brilliant !! Mr Noon I am coming !!

Hello peeps !! thank you so much for the love towards this story. your comments encouraged me to continue this story . But i need all your support for continuing this story . Hope you comment below about the story because it encourages me to write more. Happy reading and please comment and share your views as I love to hear them . Thankyou..