Revenge 😈

Ritwik came to his office and throw the files and whatever he saw...

Ritwik : why ?? Why every woman in my life betrays me ... why can't I just believe one woman ... why are they soo selfish and  bl**dy gold digger.. I know my mother is not that but that's what whole world bl**dy believe...

Prince enters into ritwik room

Ritwik : who the hell is that ?

Prince : shut up !!

Ritwik Look at Prince because this is the first time he raised his voice on him.

Prince : I never disrespected your decisions how illogical It is ..but you have no right to blame ahana without any proof ricky ...

Ritwik : why are you supporting her... I have been noticing you taking her side ? Why ? Do you have a soft corner for her ?

Prince: let me remind you Mr ritwik noon that she is our loyal employee and you don't have any right to point a person with out knowing her story...

Ritwik : Mr Prince Noon, didn't you saw ms Sharma proofs ?

Thats what even after showing the proofs Why do I feel that Mr Prince Noon is protecting Ms Kapoor in this case ?

Ritwik and prince look over the cabin door and can see rakhi ,anusha and Palak standing there.

Prince : ms Sharma ,let me please remind you this is Mr noon cabin and we both are having some discussion and don't you feel it is essential for to knock the door and ask for the permission instead of eavesdropping and entering into the cabin where your presence needed is absolutely zero..

Better to concentrate on your basic manners instead of grabbing some fake proofs of ahana because seriously you lack them

Anusha look into Prince eyes with tears in her beautiful eyes and look over ritwik so that he might support her ..

Ritwik : I agree with prince absolutely..ms Sharma this is not some Indian soap drama that you enter Herr without permission ...

Anusha : But ritwik...

Ritwik : better learn some manners ... anyways why you all are here ?

Rakhi : Ricky, the problem is as ahana designed the designs as per the show theme for the next fashion event of our fashion house. They got burnt...i am not getting how the fire got caught .. anusha brought a recording of ahana meeting some other person not sure who is ..

Prince ( with confusion) : even I am thinking we all are concentrating on the video but we missed the point how come all of sudden the fire caught in the office ? Even I checked the technical department as well there isn't any fault from our side..

Anusha started sweating with rakhi and prince conversation . Ritwik observe that and got doubt about anusha...

Ritwik : miss Sharma are you OK?

Anusha : yes yes ritwik..I have to get ready for the designs trails and fittings .. I have lot of work ...see you all....

Prince and rakhi look at eachother.

Ritwik : Ok,  get back to work guys we will deal with this later. He have so much work pending..

Rakhi silently tells prince: I wish ahana  could prove her self wrong . Because I have seen her worth and I don't think she will do this kind of stuff because she is still loyal to her previous company that she never shared the info related to them...she don't have to maintain the confidentiality after exiting from that company right still she maintained that.i feel she is framed here. Not sure by whom..