Investigation 🤠

Anusha : hello,  I need to meet you...

Unknown : come over to the address that I share..

Anusha : Okey.

Ritwik is discussing about the arrangements with rakhi ...

Ritwik : ahana , please bring me that ethnic designs collection file we need to check the material and designs ...

Everyone look at ritwik after hearing ahana name..

Ritwik not realizing: ahana come fast...

Prince : Mr noon

Ritwik who is looking into the files nods asking what is it

Prince : ahana is not here..

Ritwik stops for a while ...

Ritwik : where is my previous pa .bring me that file . You can find the name of file and the place ahana mentioned in my table perfectly to avoid confusions..

Anusha : god !! Why ritwik always say ahana ahana ...I need to do something to grab ritwik attention again. Anyway that ahana is not here to grab his time and attention so I can use this opportunity.

Ritwik: ms Sharma!! We will let you know once all the designs get finalized so that we can have a trail session and finalize the remaining things and go head for the photoshoot of ethnic trailers.we need to release the theme shoot for the events.. thanks for your time .

And he left along with rakhi and prince for further discussions..

Anusha : argh !! Our discussions were always about work .I need to get close to ritwik like before ...first I need to meet this person ...

Ritwik after entering into the cabin calls the commissioner who is there with ahana.

Commissioner : hello Mr noon ,good morning

Ritwik  : morning sir.. how is she ?

Commissioner: she is fine and she requested to start the proceedings and after her approval started to investigate the issue

Ritwik (with calculated look ) : any improvements ..

Commissioner: she wants to have a discussion with Mr vijay noon as she want to let this discussion in front of him

Ritwik ( agitated with ahana demand ): what nonsense is this ? Surely she is wasting our time.. Mr vijay noon had a lot of things in his life and he leaving everything cannot come to take a keen look about this and why she need vijay noon only over there..?

Then he could listen another voice from other side ..

If he wants to know the truth of the person behind this crime or ruckus then he should ... and let ms tell you Mr noon no one is free here everyone here has a agenda to end this matter and find a solution so watch out before speaking...

Ritwik listen to that voice he need to get angry listening that some one back and answered him infact exhaled loudly. He felt relieved listening to her voice .

Commissioner  : I already spoken with vijay noon about this and he agreed .

Ritwik : Ok I am also coming to join in this.. and hang up the call.

I will for sure end this matter by hook or crook .

Vidhi comes and keep hand over ahana shoulder whereas ahana nods towards her expressing that she is fine .

At that time vijay comes over

Vijay : hello Ms Kapoor, how are you  and ms chopra how are you doing ?