memories of Past 😢

The party started with Vijay speech .

Vijay : good evening ladies and gentle men. A warm welcome to everyone . Thankyou all for coming and making this party more special . This day is really special for me because the designs that Mr ritwik noon and his team was working on..especially the designs worked by  miss Ahana Kapoor  were very impressive and The client is very happy about that.

Prince hugged ritwik : congratulations!! Bro.. we. Did it

Ritwik close his eyes and smile and he look at Mishti who made a serious face with vidhi kissing her temple. He got jealous of vidhi ...but why ....but why she is serious ...and why I am thinking about her ....

Vijay came to ritwik and is about to hug but ritwik step back .manjula and Anusha give an evil smirk whereas swarna and rakhi gave a sympathetic look to vijay . Vidhi and Mishti look at each other not understanding what went wrong and why ritwik is behaving like that . 

Ritwik : thankyou sir and I along with my team promise that we  will give our cent efforts for completing  them and making you ... sorry this company proud.

Vijay nods and comes towards Mishti.
Vijay : congratulations ahana . I thought you are highly talented but I must say we underestimated your skills . you are more than that  .You are really very talented .

Ahana : Thankyou sir.. Actually the company that I worked previously , I leant alot from that and under the guidance of ritwik sir , I am learning even more.

The mere mention of prakash company made ritwik angry on mishti and he look angrily towards mishti making prince and vidhi confuse . Now what happened ?

vijay : Yup !! Prakash company is very great company and  the founder Mr .Khanna is equally talented. 

and left for a drink whereas ritwik comes  towards mishti angrily. Prince and vidhi came towards them whereas mishti looks towards ritwik  confused .

Ritwik : what is the need to mention about your previous company ?

Mishti : Sir, main apna previous experience ki baat kiya baas . vo mujhe bahot sekhaya hai I know I shouldn't be talking but it was a great experience aur main aap ki baat aur tarif bhi kiya hai right .

Ritwik : forget about your words and tarif but mujhe vo khanna ki baat mere aas pass nahi hona chahiye . do you get it ?

this made mishti and vidhi suspicious ...

Mishti : Kyu ?

Ritwik comes towards mishti and whispers : I don't think  I have a  need to answer this  question kyu ki BOSS MAIN HU !!

Mishti  looks at him for a sec and was about to go but ritwik just drag her hand more into himself : AND NEVER EVER IGNORE ME !!

this made mishti and ritwik look at each other . ritwik about  why he said like that and mishti about why he is talking like that.

Ritwik left for a drink to calm down himself . He didn't understood why he is behaving like that.

Prince : Sorry ahana , vo ricky ko Mr khanna ke baat se bohat ghusa aatha hai , I know you can talk  but don't know why he is behaving like that. 

Mishti : it's ok on a serious note it is even my mistake to talk about  my previous company .

Prince : Its alright ahana . don't get upset . I will just  see  ricky .

Ritwik is just having shots to cool down himself .

ritwik : What is  happening to me !! why I want her to not discuss about the  person I hate ... Why I am thinking about her ? what is happening to me ? Arghh!! I want to maintain distance but I couldn't able to do so and I am not understanding WHY ?