Vijay appoints Ahana as his PA 👀

Jay gave a bewildered look to ritwik stupefied with the revelation that his daughter is  having three boyfriends ?
Ahana  stifled her laugh looking  at Jay who is still stupefied and ritwik who is giving an expression like silently praying to save him from Jay . Mahi is slightly worried with this making her understood that she need to clear the confusion since she could see some worry  for reasons. She came towards  Mahi who is caressing Tara hair and bend to her level .

Ahana : " Bub !! can you tell mamma why you were calling them as your boyfriends?  " making mahi look at Ahana whereas Ahana calms her down giving a comforting look asking her not to worry .

Jay : What the hell !! Now I need to hear my daughter boyfriends list and why they were her bf-s. God !! what the hell that school management was doing..
WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING IN THIS FREAKING SCHOOL ? HOW CAN THEY ALLOW THIS . Shit !! now I need to hear my daughter  dating life.. god !! I know my daughter is cute but at this age if she had 3 then ..  GOD!! screw me.. I don't know whether to be proud of the information  that she got 3 or .. What the hell .. Why should I be proud .. I will screw them ...

Mahi and Ritwik gave an unbelievable look whereas Ahana came forward asking him to calm down.

ahana : Mr Bhanusali !! calm down .. relax . please listen to entire story first . its not what you think . please  hold on .. there was a slight misunderstanding.. Bub!! tell mamma ..

Mahi : Exactly Jay !! stop being over dramatic and let bub talk ..don't freak out . come babe tell me what happened.

Tara : Mamma !! Arjun and gowtham are my friends in my class and they are boys right. hence they are my boyfriends.. 

This explanation gave Jay and mahi signed in relief whereas Ritwik gave them confused and fake smile look like now its his turn to get screwed..

Jay : Thank god , I m relieved (looking at tara confused expression ) like.. yes !! that's good to hear you got two boys as friends and they don't pull off  your cheeks or kiss you right ? tell me if they do anything.

Tara went and kissed jay cheek engulfing into his arms and said : no,papa they are good they listen to me.

Jay : then , I am in relief.

Mahi : But I am not , seriously jay ,what's wrong with you ? they are just kids . now dont make a scene like you are caring.. and look at yourself, the way you freaked out ,  you must have got your BP high ... I need to start the diet for this..

Jay : Just a sec Mahi , Bub who told you this thing like the boys as friends called boyfriends. I believe we never had this convo ? In school ? 

this made ritwik to silently start moving away..

Tara : Guggu !!

Jay : Guggu !! Now who is this Guggu ? He turns towards ahana who silently pointed to wards ritwik who was about to escape from the room..

Jay started laughing by calling ritwik with name : Guggu .. Guggu .. such a cute funny name .. My bub gave..

Tara raised her imaginary collar..

BUT WHAT THE HELL GUGGU !! Have some shame idiot.

 Ritwik : stop .. watch out you are infront of a kid and dont call me with that name .. ewww ..