Comfort & The Warren

Narrator's POV

After they had gotten back to the North Pole they started Sandy's memorial and Tooth places a candle down and then Diancie who had regained back conscious when they got back as she also sadly bents down and placed the last candle down and she's wearing a gray dress with a black fabric wrapped around her waist along with a black wrap tie sash also wrapped around her waist and wearing long black gloves.

Diancie then stood up and stands with the others with Bunny on her left side and Tooth on her right side as they all looked at Sandy's memorial with sadness. Diancie held out her left hand as Bunny grabs it and held out her right hand for Tooth to grab as she grabs it while North grabs Tooth's hand and then the elves start ringing their bells on top of their hats slowly as they stood along with the guardians, the female spirit and as well as the yetis. Diancie couldn't do anything but feel empty, sadness and guilty as she felt that she couldn't do anything to save Sandy and not wanting to break down in front of the others she looks down with tears coming down her face.

 Diancie couldn't do anything but feel empty, sadness and guilty as she felt that she couldn't do anything to save Sandy and not wanting to break down in front of the others she looks down with tears coming down her face

No one's POV

After the memorial ended everyone went their own ways as North went to look for Jack since he didn't go to the ceremony and found him sitting by the window with his hoodie on as he tap his pinkie on the window and his frost created a picture of Sandy. "Are you alright?" North asked. "I just... I wish I could've done something" Jack said.

"Done something? Jack, you stood up to Pitch. You and Diancie both saved us" North says as he sits down next to Jack. "But Sandy-" Jack began to say but North gently interrupted him by saying "-Would be proud of what you and Diancie both did". Jack looks up at North and then pulls down his hoodie and stands up. "I don't know who you were in your past life, but in this life you are a guardian" North says as he placed a hand on Jack's shoulder.

"How could I know who I am until I find out who I was?" Jack says. "You will. I feel it... in my belly" North says as he tap his belly. "But... Where's Diancie?" Jack asked and North looks at him then sighs and says "Well I don't know but I do know Bunny went to look for her and comfort her".

Bunnymund's POV

Right now I'm looking for Sheila ever since after the memorial ended she left and went somewhere and I'm hoping she's alright. As I was looking through a room and passing by a door that was slightly opened all the sudden I hear... soft sniffing and I opened the door and saw Sheila sitting on the balcony rail looking at the scenery and had some tears falling down as she was sniffing.