Don't Mess With a Foodie

It was your turn to make dinner for you and Bob. Every week, you guys will take turns making dinner for each other. You had no idea what you wanted to make this week.

You were scrolling through the internet and found a post. You burst out laughing. How does someone even come up with this stuff?

You thought it would be funny to make, just as a joke, of course. You actually didn't want to get in between Bob and his food.

It was getting close to dinner time and for Bob to come home. At least, it was usually that time when he comes home. Unless he goes on a killing spree but you won't know for sure until a couple of days later on the morning news. 

As you were preparing the weird meal. You were also making your actual dinner but you hid it away in the oven.

Not too long, Bob came in through the door. You turned around and smiled. He seemed to smell the air and hummed. "Smells great! What-chu making? Hot dogs?"

"Yeah, something like that!"  You walked over to Bob. He grabbed your hips and pulled you in, then gave you a kiss. You backed from the kiss and smacked your lips a bit. It tasted like slight copper. You scowled at him, recognizing the taste. "Bob!"

"Oops, sorry. I forgot."

You chuckled. "It's alright. Just get washed up and come join me."

Bob and you split. He headed to the bathroom while you headed to the kitchen. You grabbed the single plate you had ready. It was a sausage that was cut open and inside was hot dog bread. Essentially, it was a reverse hot dog. You squirted some ketchup on the plate. Just to make it look like you were being serious. You began to hear Bob's heavy footsteps as he comes back into the kitchen. You turned around and saw him still in his demon costume that he oh so loves.

You smiled at him widely, trying not to burst out laughing. He sat down at his usual spot on the table and you brought the plate of food to him. 

"I've been looking forward to dinner! I'm so hungry!" he said with a large smile, drool dribbling down his lip.

You placed the plate in front of him. He looked down at the plate and his smile went away. Bob even wiped his drool away. "Sweetheart...what the fuck is this?" Bob asked, still staring at the creation you made.

You stifle out a giggle. "It's called a Dot Hog!"

"What..."

"I found it online. What do you think?"

He flicked up his eyes to you and back down at the 'Dot Hog' thing. He just had an open mouth frown. Bob picked it up, using his index and thumb fingertips while wearing his demon gloves. He looked at it while some of the bread inside the cut hotdog fell out. "What do I think? I think...if I wasn't in love with you, I would of killed you by now..."

You couldn't help but let yourself laugh out loud. You walked over to Bob and held his masked face, kissing him on the lips. "You're so sweet~."

Bob replied with an eye roll. "Is this really dinner? Yer not serious...right?" His expression darkens as his smile widens. "If so, I may actually just kill you and make dinner myself."

"Well, I don't know...maybe you have to." You smiled.

Bob stood up and grabbed your arm, somehow he spun you around, and now your stomach was pushed up against the kitchen counter as he pushed his whole body weight on you. "Don't test me, lambchop," he snarled in your ear. His bloodied knife at your throat.

You found this exciting and rubbed your butt against his crotch.

A moan slipped out of Bob's mouth but stopped himself as he threatens to stab you by moving the knife. "Stop."

You let out a sigh as you tried to turn your head to look at him. "It's not really dinner, Bob. Just check the oven."

Bob backed off and went to the oven, opening it. He pulled out a large tray of actual stacked hot dogs. 

You crossed your arms as you stared at him. He glanced up at you and smiled, well, he was always smiling. It was more of a 'sorry' kind of smile. 

"Hey, don't mess with a foodie," he stated as he headed over to the table and started eating the hot dogs. 

This time, you rolled your eyes and sat beside Bob, joining dinner with him.