Headcanon 3: Alcohol

Personally, I think Bob is a whisky man. The man likes his whisky. 

Specifically, moonshine. I feel like Bob would love to go to those distilleries and would love taste testing the different flavors when the bartender does those little demonstration things at the bar. (They're pretty fun and some of the moonshine tastes really good too!) 

I think Bob and the bartender would even converse and joke together as they talk about the different flavors of moonshine and talk about the taste.

Those bartender peeps are funny! They really get you into it!

If Bob had a partner, he would want them to join with him and want them to participate in taking tiny shots together (Even though it's noon and they haven't had any food yet xD. Don't do what I did when I went to Tennessee hahah...) as they try to find the perfect flavor or flavors. Once they do, they would buy a jar of moonshine or 2 of the preferred flavor(s).

Even though Bob would always go for whisky. I feel like he wouldn't mind beer. The man likes his cold beer once in a while. If you were to ask him to shotgun a can of beer, he would. But not just one, the man is a madman and a complete show off. He would do it 2 at a time. His hands are big enough to open 2 cans at a time and will drink both of them at the same time. (You try that shit, you'll be spewing beer out of your nose.) 

And then, Bob would purposefully burp in a really nasty way. Depending on who you are. You would be dying laughing or you would give him a gross look.

And this man can hold his liquor. He's a very heavy weight. But, it'll take a long time for him to sober up.