Quick A/N and Headcanon 1: Bad Floor Candy? Or Something Else?

◡̈⋆🄷🄴🅈(●’◡’●)ノ Salphy Here!
I'm doing some Headcanons! You can give me requests :). Everything is posted on my AO3 too! Reminder: Smut is exclusively only there!

-----

Remember Bob's stomach growling after eating that floor candy? And he had to run his ass to the bathroom? 

I found it funny that freaking floor candy upsetted his stomach.

I think its more fun to think that this man has a condition called IBS. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. 

Candy, since its so sweet and contains so much sugar, he may not have the enzymes to digest a lot sugar which can trigger IBS.

When he was eating candy any other time, he would only eat one or like only a small few (correct me if I'm wrong!). But in the candy store, he grabs a handful on the ground with both hands and ate them...from both his hands. 

Another thing I found was that lean meats that are high in protein makes it easier for the body to digest. Which helps a person who has IBS. Compared to fatty and processed meats. So, maybe that's how Bob chooses his victims. He picks the ones that don't have too much fat on them, so when he eats them, it doesn't upset his tummy.

Or he only eats the lean part of the meat, whether they have a lot of fat on them or not. Just a bit more difficult to eat around it.