y/n gets hit on. (pic is darcy)

A/n: yeah

A/n: yeah. I'm back kk. I feel better. Ok les go.

AmphibiaHawk

Y/ns pov:

Darcy and me walk throughout the castle, Darcy talking about a show in marcys memory, rottmnt. They seem like they really enjoy it. "Hey N/N?" Darcy suddenly said. "Mh? What's up darce?" I asked back. " I have to meet with the "king" I'll be back in a bit!" "Oh." I say sadly. I was hopping we could talk more. Darcy gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I sat around boredly. Olivia was walking in my direction. " Hey Olivia!" I say, waving slowly. "Oh, hello y/n. Do you need something?" She says stopping in front of me. "I'm very bored!" " Uhm... I can't help, I'm sorry. I'm hanging out with Yunnan today, maybe some other time." She says walking away. Rude.

Time skip.
___________________

Some Newt I didn't know approached me. "H-hello!" He said, blushing. "Hi?" I replied, confused. "Your very attractive." He said, stepping closer to me. "O-oh, thank you? Did you need something?" I ask, clearly uncomfortable. The Newt continued to flirt with me, me being kind tried not to seem mean and just laughed and said thanks.

Darcys pov:

I walk out of the doors, only to find a Newt flirting with my partner- WAIT WHAT!? OH F#*K NO! " What for you think your doing?" I ask the b#*!h of a Newt. I walked in front of y/n. Their arms rapped around my torso. "I was trying to get them, are you their girlfriend? Wow they really need someone like me!" The Newt says. Wires surround him. "Oh no." He says before the wires go through him. His blood splatter over the walls and me. I turn around, y/ns eyes were closed, I coveted their eyes with one hand and lead them away with my other hand.

A/n: end. I'll make another one in like a bit.