sh!Reader

I felt the razor sink into my skin

I felt the razor sink into my skin. It was such a familiar feeling, almost comforting at this point. I saw the blood drip out of my skin as I created more cuts along my body. I felt the fire burn my stomach leaving marks, that hurt, even the old ones. I gazed over the cuts and burns, my eyes blurry from the tears. I didn't even know why I was crying. I've done this multiple times. I tried to clean up the mess, but I couldn't. I was dizzy, my eyes were blurry, I had the worst headache ever.  I realized I cut deeper than normal. I Felt myself slip on the blood before falling and hitting my head, knocking myself out, leaving my wrists to bleed out. 

I woke up to feel a wet stain on my chest, as well as a weight. My eyes unblurred and I saw Darcy. They immediately kissed me when they saw I was awake. 

"Are you okay? Why would you do this to yourself?!"  I felt nothing. I felt numb. I shrugged. Darcy groaned at my admission. They kept talking, but I began to black out once more.

This went one for weeks, until I got better. In that time, I had told Darcy why I did it. They stayed with me during my entire healing progress. I got better. Darcy helped me. They kissed my scars. They drew stars around my scars. I felt better.

It got better.

I was happy.

I'm healing slowly but surely.

It's okay. 

You're okay.