Chapter 8: Pirates

The time machine kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning until finally, it came to a stop. Everyone then spilled out of the time machine.

"Ugh... so dizzy..." Thyme Warp said. "Where are we?"

"I think it's a... pirate ship?" Pea-nut mumbled.

"A pirate ship?" Sunflower asked. "Why are we on a pirate ship?"

All of a sudden, a man wearing a black hat with a skull on it came over and said, "Arrr, I've never seen you around these parts! Who do you be, ye scurvy dogs!"

"Uhhh..." Wall-nut said. "We be genetically modified plants."

"Ye be saying nonsense!" The man yelled. "SEIZE THEM!"

At that moment many people wearing similar outfits to the man came out of a wooden door and began running to capture the heroes, but just then, another ship came by, with more pirates gesturing them to get on their boat.

"Quick!" Cherry Bomb exclaimed. "The anchor!"

The plants then dropped the boats anchor, trapping it in place, and jumped to the other boat.

"So long, suckers!" Spikeweed taunted.

"We may have escaped, but now we lost our time machine." Witch Hazel explained.

"Grunt." Primal Wall-nut said. "Grunt oog grunt grunt."

"So, where do we go next?" Thyme Warp asked.

"Hey, there's a map here!" Intensive Carrot found.

"It says that there's land ahead!" Spore-shroom exclaimed.

Just then, a big wave formed ahead of the ship.

"We just need to find land! Maybe there's a time machine there!" Phat Beet exclaimed.

"Uh, guys?" Garlic warned.

"I think we'll find land soon! We're golden!"

"Uh, guys!" Garlic warned again.

"☠︎⚐︎🕈︎ 🕈︎☜︎ ☺︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎ ☠︎☜︎☜︎👎︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☞︎✋︎☠︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ☹︎✌︎☠︎👎︎✏︎" Tile Turnip said.

"Does anyone ever understand a word that guy says?" Red Stinger said.

"GUYS!" Garlic shouted.

"WHAT?" Tiger Grass yelled.

Garlic pointed to the huge wave.

"...Mommy." Lightning Reed peeped.

The wave then came crashing down, capsizing the ship. Sharks then began to circle our heroes.

"Sharks?" Melon-pult said nervously. "We're doomed!"

"No, we're not," Missile Toe said. "I'll have a talk with them."

She then actually managed to reason with the sharks and convinced them to let the plants ride them to the land, and when they got there, guess what was laying on the ground? A time machine. Everyone got in it, pressed more buttons, and went through the spin cycle again.