Chapter 11: Temple

The time machine kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning until finally, it came to a stop. Everyone then spilled out of the time machine.

"Everything feels... viney." Murkadamia Nut said.

"Wait... is this... the lost city?!" Noctarine predicted. "We've found it, Murk!"

"I see a door up ahead," Thyme Warp noticed.

Everyone proceeded to walk out of the temple.

"Trees? Jack-O-Lantern said. "Trees?! FOREST!"

"Uh oh," Electric Blueberry worried.

"Grab Jack-O-Lantern, everybody!" Red Stinger ordered.

Everyone grabbed Jack-O-Lantern and kept him from running.

"Must... burn... forest!" Jack-O-Lantern desired.

"Everybody, stop!" Ghost Pepper demanded. "Let Jack-O-Lantern do what he wants to do!"

"Ghost Pepper, don't you realize what a disaster the future would be if an entire forest of an ancient city was burned?!" Gold Leaf said.

Thyme Warp then lost focus once again due to Gold Leaf's voice, but right when he did

Headbutter Lettuce managed to tie Jack-O-Lantern up with a rope.

"There," He said. "That should keep him in check."

Jack-O-Lantern immediately burned through the rope and ran to the forest.

"Hmm..." Repeater said. "I guess we should've thought that through."

Jack-O-Lantern proceeded to set the forest on fire.

"We need something to put this out before it's too late!!!" Aloe said.

"Don't worry," Ice Bloom said, no longer unconscious. "I'll handle this. I just need an activator."

"Here's one!" Red Stinger said.

He shot two bullets at Ice Bloom, awakening her power and causing her to freeze the entire forest. Then, a time machine fell out of one of the trees. Everyone got in, pressed a few buttons, and the machine spun once again.