Chapter 13: Castle

The time machine kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning until finally, it came to a stop. Everyone then spilled out of the time machine.

"Wow. It's really dark here," Missile Toe said. "I'm afraid of the dark!"

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll protect you!" Red Stinger said.

He held Missile Toe's hand to make her feel safer.

"I think we're in the dark ages," Shrinking Violet confirmed. "There's no sun here, so we'll have to produce it ourselves."

"I'll handle that part," Sun-shroom said.

"No, I will!" Toadstool rejected.

"No, me!" Enlighten-mint argued.

Before long, every sun-producing plant began arguing, and then things got physical.

As soon as Thyme Warp saw Gold Leaf's skin get torn, he'd had enough. He knew he couldn't activate himself because of the whole acid thing, but he could still save here. So he dove into the blood shed, pulled Gold Leaf to safety, and then ran to hide since he was once again, too nervous.

You're probably thinking "Wow, Thyme Warp is getting a lot of attention here. What about Gold Leaf?" Well, Gold Leaf was also pretty nervous. She had feelings for Thyme Warp, but didn't know if Thyme Warp felt the same way. But at that moment, a trumpet sounded, and a throne fell on the time machine, smashing it to smithereens. Then a bunch of knights on horses began riding towards our heroes. But for whatever reason, one of the knights was riding a time machine with robotic legs instead of a horse. I don't know where he found it, but that doesn't matter.

"Another time machine!" Stallia noticed.

"How do we get it, though?" Perfume-shroom asked.

"I got this!" Snapdragon said.

He grew wings and blew a bunch of fire at the knights, burning them and everything around them except the fireproof time machine.

"Alright, now everyone get in!" Witch Hazel ordered.

And so everyone did (and pressed a bunch of buttons, of course.)

"Uh oh," Pea-nut said. "Here we go agaaaaaain!"