Final Chapter: Date

The time machine kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning until finally, it came to a stop. Everyone then spilled out of the time machine.

"Well, I guess the mission of this story was accomplished." Lightning Reed claimed.

"Yeah. So why don't you guys go on that date?" Witch Hazel recommended.

Gold Leaf and Thyme Warp decided to do so, and off they went.

"So, uh... where do you want to go?" Thyme Warp asked.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" Gold Leaf questioned.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" Thyme Warp repeated.

They both looked at each other and blushed.

Gold Leaf giggled. "Why don't we go to an amusement park?" She asked.

"You know what? I would love to." Thyme Warp said.

So off they went to the amusement park. They had a lot of fun, but I don't have the time to tell you everything they did, so I'll just give you some tidbits.

"I'm gonna win you that stuffed caterpillar, Gold Leaf!" Thyme Warp said.

He threw all 5 of his baseballs, but couldn't know over all the bottles. So then he tried again, and failed again.

"Why don't I try this time?" Gold Leaf recommended.

"Good luck." Thyme Warp grunted. "I bet this game is rigged."

Gold Leaf proceeded to knock down all the bottles on her first ball and won the stuffed caterpillar.

"Here, why don't you have it?" Gold Leaf said. "You put a lot of effort in your tries."

"Thanks, but I don't need it. I wanted to win it for you in the first place, anyway." Thyme Warp assured as he gave it back to Gold Leaf.

The couple went on the Ferris Wheel next.

"Isn't this fun?" Gold Leaf questioned.

"Maybe for you," Thyme Warp said. "I'm afraid of heights."

"Oh, you are?" Gold Leaf asked.

Thyme Warp nodded.

"Well, don't worry. I'm here for you." Gold Leaf assured. She then held Thyme Warps hand.

"Thanks. That makes me feel good. But not as good as something else." Thyme Warp claimed.

"Really? What's that?" Gold Leaf asked.

Then Thyme Warp said, "The two of us together."