Chapter 15: Dinosaurs

The time machine kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning until finally, it came to a stop. Everyone then spilled out of the time machine.

A large Stegosaurus came over to our heroes and loomed over them.

"Why is it so dark?" Hypno-shroom said.

Banana Launcher looked up at the beast.

"Uh... I think that's the answer to your question." Banana Launcher said while pointing to the reptile.

Everyone looked up. Then the Bowling Bulbs just began screaming. Apparently they're afraid of dinosaurs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The orange bulb yelled.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEH!" The blue bulb shouted.

"OOOOOOOOOOH!" The cyan bulb screamed.

They started to run away, but got deflected by an Ankylosaurus that smacked them causing the three balls to roll the other way...

and right down a ditch.

"We're gonna have to go get them, aren't we?" Blastberry Vine sighed.

"Yep." Chomper grieved.

Everyone went to the ditch.

"How are we gonna get down there without hurting ourselves?" Kiwibeast wondered.

"Don't worry," Perfume-shroom said. "I got this."

She blasted a puff of perfume at a horde of Velociraptors, charming them into offering a ride. So everyone got on...

and the Velociraptors immediately tripped and began rolling down the ditch with the plants on them.

BONK!

CLUNK!

SMUCK!

OOF!

OUCH!

GLOFF!

PRIKE!

FROPILLAN!

Everyone landed at the bottom and guess what was there? A time machine.

Caulipower sighed. "Everyone get in..." He said. "...Again."

Time for more, you guessed it, button pressing, and, you guessed it again, spinning.