Chapter 9: Cowboys

The time machine kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning until finally, it came to a stop. Everyone then spilled out of the time machine.

"Ugh," Twin Sunflower groaned. "NOW where are we?"

"Ooh!" Melon-pult exclaimed. "We're in the wild west! Now we're at MY home!"

"I think we're in a saloon," Grapeshot shared.

"Woah!" Spring Bean said, responding to the piano music in the saloon. "This is my jam!"

Everyone began dancing and they were having a lot of fun. Thyme Warp wanted to ask Gold Leaf if she could save him a dance, but he was too nervous.

"Excuse me," A woman at the bar said. "If you aren't going to buy anything, you need to leave.

"Don't worry, lady," Spikerock said, pulling out a $5 bill. "Perhaps if you see this, you'll reconsider."

Meanwhile, everyone was gesturing to him to shut up.

"Is that a bribe?" The woman asked.

Everyone was then thrown out of the saloon.

"And don't come back!" The woman yelled.

Everyone gave Spikerock an annoyed look as he whistled innocently.

"Alright, now what'll we do?" Endurian complained.

"Yee-haw!" A man riding on a horse came by and said. "Need a lift?"

"Yes," Pepper-pult said. "But there's no way we can all fit on one horse."

"That's why I rented 50 more!" The man said.

Dusk Lobber, surprised by all the horses, said "Oh sh-"

"Alright everyone, get on!" The man said.

Everyone got on the horses and galloped away. They galloped through sand, snow, dust, weeds, cities, seas (actually probably not that last one) and then made it to another time machine.

"Yes! We can get out of here now!" Marigold exclaimed.

But just then, an eagle flew down and grabbed the time machine and took it away because apparently eagles can carry time machines in the wild west. Man, that eagle must be ripped.

"Dammit!" Grapeshot yelled.

"Now how are we gonna get home?" Boingsetta asked.

"I guess someone's gonna have to climb to the nest!!" Stickybomb Rice said.

"Oh man, I feel sorry for the unfortunate fellow who has to do THAT," Tiger Grass said.

Everyone then looked at him.

"Oh no," He said.

We now fast forward to Tiger Grass climbing the cliff that the nest is on. He was almost to the top, when a tumbleweed hit him and he fell down. After suffering brain damage, he managed to climb back up and get the time machine.

"I it found!" Tiger Grass muttered.

"I feel like this is gonna come back to bite us," Witch Hazel said.

Everyone got into the time machine again, pressed even more buttons by accident, and braced themselves for the spinning, at which point, it began.