12

14: 2 : 1
__________

"Uncle Mikey!!" Allison yelled when Michael opened the door.

"Hello Ally! Oh my gosh your eyes are green now!" Michael exclaimed.

"Yes! One day blue! Next green! I'm rainbow!" She cheered.

"That makes perfect sense." Michael said.

She does have a family that is full of rainbows. And that's a good thing, hopefully.

"Hi, Uncle Michael!" Jessy and Becky said.

Michael was a bit confused as to why Becky called him uncle. But he let it slide. He doesn't care that much about it anyways. The bigger the family, the more memories.

They walked in the very medium house Michael rented for the week. They were even surprised that he was able to afford it. Not saying that he's poor, they just didn't know he was capable of own such a good house.

"So why did we have to travel 18 hours on plane for?" Ashton asked as he settled his stuff down.

"Well... You now my girlfriend Rosy, right?" Ashton and Luke shook their heads, "Well we kinda broke up because I'm confused..."

"Confused about what?" Ashton asked.

"My sexuality..." Michael said embarrassed at the fact that he said that out loud.

Ashton and Luke had wide eyes. They didn't think Michael, out of all people, would tell them that! He was the last person they thought he would say that.

"W-what? Why?" Luke asked shocked.

"Blame Calum." Michael muttered.

"Wait! What?!?" Ashton whispered yelled.

"So way of being. He was changing how I thought of him... And I'm just super confused on who I am and what I like." Michael said.

"Does he know?" Ashton asked.

"Of coarse not!" Michael yelled.

"You two would make a cute couple." Luke said.

"Thanks. But I don't want to do anything with anyone or even go on a date! Not until I figure out who I am." Michael said.

"We should go find the girls, before they do something that they're not suppose to." Luke said as he left to find Becky and Jessy.

Ashton stayed behind and talked with Michael. He wanted to be there for his close friend. So they talked about something's, Ashton asked him some questions. The type that kind of tell you if you're gay or not.

~

Meanwhile Luke was looking for the girls. He found Allison right away. She was in the living room hitting a drum. While Nicolas was next to her in his baby seat.

But he couldn't find Becky and Jessy. Luke was worried about them. They're teenaged girls. Luke was once a teenager, he knows what most teens do at that age. So he just wanted to make sure Becky and Jessy were being safe at least.

He knew that they can't get pregnant because they need sperm. And he knows that Jessy does not have a dick. So they can't get pregnant. Which is a good thing.

"ALL WE SEEM TO DO IS TALK ABOUT SEX. SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND ANYWAYS!" Luke found the girls.

He walked towards the room. He found them listening to the 1975 and eating what seem like pizza. Luke looked around. He knew for a fact this is Michael's room.

"I've been looking for you two!" Luke yelled as he turned the volume down on the song.

"Hey! I love this song!" Becky wined.

Luke gave her a strange look, "Do you even know what the song is about?"

"Yeah. It's about a guy who likes this one girl but they're just friends with benefits, but he wants more. Plus she's cheating on her boyfriend with him." Becky explained.

"Okay good. Now I don't want you two to be doing that stuff anytime soon." Luke said.

The room went quiet. Jessy paused the music. Becky looked at Jessy, motioning her to tell Luke something. Luke got the feeling that they already have done that.

"Jessica Yvonne Irwin Hemmings! And Rebecca Joyce Green Smith!" Luke paled.

He didn't think they would do that at such a young age. Luke pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I can't believe you two! I'm going to get Ashton and you'll explain everything to us." Luke left the room.

Jessy and Becky were frozen. They knew they would be lectured about this for the rest of the time they are in the states. Jessy knew she will get yelled at.

Not long after Ashton was in the room along with Luke. Ashton seemed more mad at them than Luke. Jessy knew they will yell at them for a very long time.

"What were you two thinking?!? The both of you are barely 14! What the fuck! Now explain yourselves!" Ashton yelled.

Jessy and Becky were both quiet. Neither wanted to explain nothing to them. They were scared for their life.

"I said explain!" Ashton repeated.

Jessy stated to explain everything to Ashton, "It happened when you guys for your honeymoon. Me and Becky were alone in the house. Ally was with Uncle Cal. We were just kissing at first, then some how we ended up doing it."

Jessy was sobbing as she explained. Ashton and Luke were shocked at the fact that they've kept that a secret from them for a long time. Their honey moon was over a year ago.

"And how many times have you done it since then?" Luke asked scared for the answer they might get.

"... I've lost count..." Jessy mumbled.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" Ashton yelled just out of pure annoyance. "How can you two girl do that at such a young age! God you two should be ashamed!"

"A-are you going to tell my moms?" Becky asked.

"No. You are." Luke said.

Becky was crying as well. She knew her moms wouldn't like that their daughter was doing those type of things.

"Oh... Okay... May I be excused?" Becky said.

"Yes." Ashton said.

Becky ran out the room and went to find her bag. Before asking Michael where an extra room was. She was sad. Not at the fact that Ashton and Luke found out about her and Jessy. But sad that her moms warned her about this but she didn't listen to them. She only ignored.

And now she has disappointed her parents. The last thing she wanted in life. But that didn't matter no more. She messed up and there's no way that she can fix it.

"Mom?" She said as someone answered the phone.

"Yes?" Her mom said.

She explained everything. And her mom said the few words she didn't want birthed of her parents to say.

"I'm disappointed in you."

(A/N): Chapter 12! Like it?

I get out of school Thursday! WOOOO!!! So maybe another update after that? Not sure yet. Btw I updated "The Flower Crown Boys" not sure why there's no reads on the chapter...?

See ya later.

ByeXxx