4

*5 months prego*

14: 1

A/N: Becky on top/ side! Btw new Lashton one shot! It's called 'All of the Stars'. Please check it out! Thanks if you do :*
_______________

"So what is it?!? I'm I having a sister or a brother or both?" Jessy attacked her parents with questions when she got home from school.

Luke and Ashton smiled at each other. They weren't planning on telling no one what the gender of the baby until the last month. Even though they knew.

"We aren't going to say. You just have to wait." Ashton said.

"Why? I'm your daughter!" Jessy pouted. "Please!!!"

"No." Ashton said.

"Okay then be like that... So its one or two?" She asked.

"One. Thank god cause two was extremely painful last time." Luke sighed.

"It was worth it tho." Ashton remarked.

Luke looked at Ashton and smiled. He knew that it was worth it. Now they have a beautiful daughter, and they had a handsome son.

~

After Jessy finished with her homework they talked about the song she was going to sing at the talent show. Luke really wanted to know, so he can help his daughter. Ashton also wanted to help just because she wanted her to win. Because his daughter has a lot of talent.

"So what song are you singing?" Luke asked as he played with Allison.

"I'm not sure tho. But I'm doing a duet with Becky, that's for sure." Jessy said.

Both Luke and Ashton stared smirking. They like messing a round with Jessy and her crush, even though she is still dating Matthew. Luke and Ashton have told her to dump him. That he's no good, that no man is. They are a just couple of hypocrites.

"Oh. In that case she should come over and we should choose a song together!" Ashton cheered.

~

"Okay so what song should we choose?" Jessy asked Becky.

"I don't know, I'm gonna play piano. And maybe sing." Becky said.

"Should we do Same Love by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis?" Jessy asked.

"Why that song?" Becky said.

"Well because there's a lot of people in the school who are gay or lesbian or bi, like us. And we should make them feel safe. Because there's still homophobia out there, and those people are scared to come out." Jessy explained.

"Wow. When you put it that way you make it seem really important. Um... Jessy can I ask you something?" Becky said.

"Yeah." Jessy said.

"How did you know you were bi?" She asked.

Jessy never actually told her the whole story as to why she's bi. Jessy thought she would never have to talk about it, since they hardly ever talk about that kind of stuff. Usually the talk about bands or music. About what artist they like and don't.

Now she's stuck trying to hide that act that she likes her. Jessy knew what to say after a few minutes.

"Well there's this one girl... she has these icy blue eyes, and I love them. The colors in her hair don't seem to fade. The way she is. Everything about her is amazing! There's nothing I don't like about her." Jessy sighed.

"Oh. What's her name?" Becky asked.

Jessy didn't want to say who it was. She didn't want things to be awkward between her and her best friend. Even though this is how her parents started, as best friends.

"Um... I rather not say who it is." Jessy said.

Becky pouted, "Aw! Why not?!? I'm your best friend!"

"If you tell me who you like, I can tell you who I like." Jessy said.

Becky froze. "N-never mind. I should of just respected your opinion. Sorry?"

"O-oh. It's okay." Jessy was surprised by her sudden mood swing.

After a long moment of silence, even though 'Love Me Like You Do' was playing in the back ground. That song was making this more and more awkward.

"It's me isn't?" Becky said after a long time of silence.

Jessy looked up at her, "M-maybe..."

Becky scooted over next to Jessy. Jessy can tell what Becky wanted to do. She wanted to kiss her. So that mean that Jessy is the girl that she likes. Just maybe, or she's being a good friend and letting her kiss her.

Jessy leaned in as Becky got closer. Jessy knew this was wrong to do. She was still dating Matthew, which will make her a cheater. But at the same time this would be revenge. Since he cheated on her in the first place. So they are even now.

Once Jessy felt Becky's lips on hers she knew what to do right away. She has kissed Matthew a lot, so she knew what to do. Becky enjoyed Jessy's dominance, even though Becky is usually the dominate one.

~

After their small make out session, they started practicing for the talent contest. They tried to practice with out having any distractions. But that failed after they heard moaning, and it came from Luke and Ashton's room. Jessy was hoping they weren't having fun time right now. Becky started laughing while Jessy was super embarrassed.

"C'mon Jes, it's not that bad. At least your not watching them have fun. Even though I think that would probably be really hot to watch, but I'm too young to be watching that type of stuff." Becky laughed.

"Y-yeah... What would you say if I asked you out?" Jessy asked

Becky looked at Jessy, "I would say yes, but aren't you dating... what's his face... uh.. Max?"

Jessy glared at her," His name is Matthew. And yes, but I'm breaking up with him anyways."

"Oh. Then yes. I would say yes, but after you break up with him." Becky answered.

(A/N): Chapter 4! Like it

Hehe. Like the fact that they are dating? XD Please give me ideas because I forgot what I'm going to write. So please please pretty please leave ideas! That's why the chapters are so short .-.

See ya later.

ByeXxx