14

14:2:1

________

"So you two are dating now?" Jessy asked her uncles.

"Yes." They said.

Yourship name is Malum!" Becky smiled.

"Why Malum?" Michael asked.

"Cause Calum and Michael put together is Malum." She explained.

"Why is his name more in the ship than mine?" Michael whined.

"Because the first letter is always the best." Becky smiled.

"Your cute." Michael tapped Becky's head.

"I know. A lot of people tell me that." She said.

"Like me." Jessy spoke up.

"And the cheer squad, the skaters, the soccer team, uhh..." Becky didn't know if she should go on or not because everyone was staring at her, which made her uncomfortable.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl." Jessy said without noticing that she quoted 1D.

"Since when do you listen to boy bands?" Calum asked.

"What?" Jessy said.

"You just said a lyric from a one direction song." Calum pointed out.

"Aw shit! Ugh. That's what I get for dating a one direction fangirl." Jessy said.

"We are called Directioners, thank you very much." Becky said proudly.

"Time to eat!" Ashton yelled.

Everyone walked inside to the dinning table. They saw the pizza ready to eat and the soda. They settled down and began to eat.

"So? How have you two been?" Luke asked Michael and Calum.

"Good, I guess. We got together not that long ago. So we still don't know if we are doing things right? I don't know how to explain it." Michael said.

~

"Ally out little girl!" Luke coo'ed.

"Allison, it feels like yesterday we barely found out about you." Ashton added.

"It's been two years!" Luke said.

"Dad, can I go to the park?" Jessy asked.

"Allison, what do you want to do today?" Luke asked his daughter.

"Play with Essy!!" She cheered.

"No! " Jessy said, "Can I go to the park?"

Allison started to cry. She isn't used to people saying no to her, so she takes it to heart.

"Jessica, look what you've done!" Luke hissed. Picking up his daughter.

"What? I didn't do anything?" Jessy said.

"Yes you did! You made her cry." Luke said trying to calm his daughter down.

Sorry I'm going to leave and go to the park. Bye." Jessy said and walked out the door.

They heard the door slam shut, which caused everyone to flinched. They didn't expect that to happen.

"Luke? What did you do?" Ashton asked.

"What? I didn't do anything?" Luke responded.

"You basically ignored everything Jessy said to you!" Ashton said "I'm going to find her and talk with her. You can stay herewith Ally and Nick." 

Ashton left the house  and tried to find Jessy. Hoping she wasn't doing anything wrong or went to far away. It was only 4 minutes since she left... but she could have ran or took multiple streets to get to the park. He made sure he didn't look panicked, that would attract attention. 

~

"Pass it!" Jessy laughed.

Matt handed her the roll. She took it without hesitation. She smoked some of the substance. She felt free afterwards, happy at the thought.

"Jessy, share girl." Jo said taking the pot from Jessy.

The group of 6 enjoyed there time before they were caught. Caught by someone that they didn't expect. The police.

"You are under arrest." One of the police men told them 

"Matty! Are we going to run from from the men in the blue?!?!" laughed Mike.

"Yes boy yeeees!!" Matty said jumping out the window.

Everyone scattered around the house and found different exits all around . Jessy went to the back door and jumped over the fence to the park. She found Becca and Mike. Jessy walked over to them and realized that they had small scars on their arms. 

"Fucking cops." she heard Mike mutter. 

"I know, ruined all the fun." Jessy sighed 

"The fun isn't over yet," Becca said she took a small bag out her pocket, "I saved some." 

"Nice going Becca, your house or mine?" Mike asked.

"What about Jessy's?" Becca asked 

"No. No. No, my parents would turn us in if they found out!" Jessy yelled. 

"Good thing you know that." 

Jessy froze. She slowly turned around with all fear taking over her. She saw Ashton right behind her. She paled, she knew she was in big trouble. 

"F-father... what are you doing here?" Jessy asked. 

"Jessy is this your dad?" Asked Becca.

"Yes I am." Ashton said 

"You are hot. Just look at your self. Your hair is perfect. God damn. Your biceps. You can be a model if you wanted to. You could totally pull it off." Becca said as she touched Ashton's biceps. 

"I'm married and your really young. Please get off me. As for you," Ashton said looking towards Jessy. "You are grounded plus your going to a private school from now on. And I'll tell your dad about this as well. Now lets go." 

Ashton tugged on Jessy's arm and they started making their way to their house. On the way Jessy was getting long lectures. 

"You know what Jessica, instead of a private school you're going to be moved to a reform school in LA." Ashton said 

"What? No you can't! All my friends are here!" Jessy argued 

"Not going to listen to you. Cause I'm not the one getting high, or am I?" Ashton asked. "Maybe if you behaved yourself, you wouldn't have to worry about it."

"Wait. So does that mean you are sending me to a different country by myself?" Jessy asked.

"Are you crazy? No I wouldn't stand that. Either way we were going to move there anyways." Ashton explained.

"Oh... So are you really going to tell dad about today?" Jessy asked

"Yeah, unless you were doing more drugs other than weed." Ashton said joking about the subject.

"Hey look a tree! That's a pretty tree!" Jessy tried to change the subject.

"Jessica Yvonne Irwin Hemmings!" Ashton yelled, Jessy started rubbing back home. "You better run faster Jessica Irwin!"

(A/N): Chapter 14! Like it?

sorry for not updating in a long time. I started a new story called Boys Almighty. Please go check that out. Plus ipod doesn't work no more -_- And i updated using that. So now I'm stuck using my computer and my dad's old phone. So every story is going to have slow updates.

See ya later

ByeXxx