10

14 ; 2 ; 2 weeks
_____________

Everyone has gone and visited Nicolas. They all brought gifts for him, most being only clothing. There were a few that were toys and stuff he would need later on in the future.

Luke, Ashton, and the baby are sleeping, while Jessy, Becky, and Allison are playing in the backyard. Allison knows how to properly walk and talk, but still stutters at times when she can't pronounce a word.

"Jessy!" Becky yelled as she threw the paper plane.

The paper plane was heading towards Jessy's face. If she didn't get the warning then maybe she wouldn't of got hit on the nose by it. They all laughed at the action.

"Essy, almost got hit!" Allison yelled.

"Yes Ally, I almost did." Jessy said.

"Be careful!" Allison said.

"I will."

~

"Babe! You get the baby!" Luke mumbled.

"Ugh!" Ashton yelled as he got up to walk over to the crib.

Nicolas didn't let them sleep that much he was a loud baby. And both Luke and Ashton didn't like that at all. That meant less sleep for the both of them. Causing Ashton to be grumpy all the time.

"What happen Nick? Can't sleep?" Ashton asked as he carried the baby around the room trying to calm him down.

Ashton got crying in return. It wasn't that he hated Nicolas. It was just that Nick has a very loud cry. And none of the other babies did, so this was new to him.

~

"Becky!" Yelled out Becca.

Jessy and Becky were on an ice cram date. They haven't been on that many dates that much, or at all. They just hang out and talk. They don't do couple-ly things at all. And that's mainly because Jessy didn't like doing that stuff.

"Who are you?" Jessy asked as the preppy girl sat in the empty chair next to Becky.

"A cheerleader by the name of Becca. I thought you would know me!" She said proudly.

"No I don't." Jessy said.

"Well... you do now!" She said.

"What are you doing here?" Becky asked the girl.

"I was just walking around the mall. And then I saw you here! So I came to say hello and that you look beautiful!" She cheered.

"Well thanks, but I already have a girlfriend." Becky replied.

Becca had a confused look on her face. She didn't understand. She thought she was single.

"Where is she?" Becca asked.

"I'm right in front of you!!!" Jessy shouted.

Becca had wide eyes. She couldn't believe what was happening. She thought that they were just really good friends. Nothing more than that. She was very wrong about that.

"Oh...oh... I thought you two were just friends." Becca sadly said.

"Well we are not and we have been dating for a couple of months now! Plus you kinda ruined our date." Becky explained.

"I'm sorry. I will go now..." Becca replied and got up and left.

For the rest of the date they just talked and giggled. People stopped and gave them weird stares and stuff like that. But they don't care. It was just them at the moment, and nothing could ruin it.

"C'mon I have to meet my Dad and Father at Macy's." Jessy said as she got up to throw away the cups.

"Okay." Becky said.

They walked through the malm holding hands and giving each other small kisses. They were given cute comments and stuff like that from the nice people in the world. And disgusted looks from others, but all they did was kiss even more in front of them.

Once they got to the store they looked around for Luke and Ashton. It wasn't that hard to find them since they are always in the same section, Baby section.

"I'm here!" Jessy cheered.

Luke looked back, "That's great. Now let's go look for a dress."

The family was going to go on a trip to visit Michael and his girlfriend. They moved to a small city that was a couple of ours away. They were told to dress nicely. As in dresses and suits.

And since Jessy didn't have any other dress, other than the one she used for the wedding, they had to go and find more. Which is something she didn't want to do. She wanted to get the dress from hot topic, but Luke didn't want that.

"Okay we want a simple dress. Nothing too big or too plain." Luke explained as he started walking with Jessy and Becky to the dresses.

After a while of looking for dresses. Luke made her try on some of them. Just to see how she will look in them. Or if they fit her.

Jessy had to try on 10 dresses. All very different from one another. And she hated doing thing. She didn't even know how to put on a dress 'properly'! It would be a miracle if she could even try on one!

She tried on the first one. It was a floral black dress. It was simple and looked comfortable. Putting the dress on was easy. She looked in the mirror and did some twirls before calling her dad in.

"I don't like it change!" Luke said as he saw her.

Jessy groaned and tried on the other dresses. Until she was on her 7th one, that dress nearly killed her. In other words she got stuck.

When taking it off she didn't noticed that the zipper was stuck. So she wasn't able to pull it down. And was afraid of breaking it off. She tried calling for her dad, but he didn't respond. Then she tried Becky. No respond.

So Jessy was panicking in a fitting room in Macy's. What a perfect time to be alive. She called again, just because she was getting tried of the dress.

"Dad!" Jessy called out. And still no one.

Jessy went to get her phone. But forgot that she gave it to Becky. So she was still wearing a white and black dress. That she didn't even like at all. She hated it.

10 minutes.

That's the amount of time that has passed and no one came to her recuse. She wanted to just walk out and ask the first person she saw. No matter who they were.

And that's what she did. She walked out and looked for someone. And she didn't like the person that was there. The one and only ️Matthew.

"️Matthew!" Jessy whispered yelled.

He turned around and saw her. And he walked over to her.

"Jessy? What do you need?" Matthew asked.

"Uh.... can you help me get the zipper down..." She said.

This is awkward.

️Matthew just stared at her for a bit. "okay?"

"Oh my gosh. Thank you so much!" She cheered and turned back, putting her hId to one side.

She felt the zipper go down and. She couldn't be happier. Then she remembered that she was just wearing and bra and underwear underneath.

"Okay thanks." Jessy said and locked the door and began to change.

Once she was done she walked out. She left all the dresses inside and got the one that her dad liked. Then she saw Luke, Becky, Ashton, and Allison and Nick in the stroller waiting for her.

Where were they when she needed them?

(A/N): Chapter 10! Like it?

I REMEMBERED MY PLOT FOR SOME OF THE STORY WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!! WOOOOO!!!!! XD. So don't worry I won't delete this. Woohoo

And it's almost my birthday! May 10 :*

See ya later.

ByeXxx