15

14:2:1
______

"Bye Jessy!" Becky cried out. Jessy has never seen Becky cry this much before. If anything she has only seen Becky cry twice in their whole 2 years of knowing each other.

"It's okay Becky. We can Skype everyday if you want...." Jessy said.

Becky seemed unsure of what Jessy had said. "Jessy, I've been trying to break up with you for a long time. And I think it's the right time to do that... I hope we can still be friends."

Jessy's whole world stopped, "What? Why?"

"It's just that I can't be with someone that is ruining their life! I need something better than that! I'm sorry, but I hate people who do drugs and ruin their healthy self! I hope we can still be friends." Becky explained with tears down her face.

Jessy gave her a hug and let go afterwards. She didn't want to see Becky no more. But she can't be mad at her, she had a good reason for dumping her.

"It's okay Becky. I'm not mad at you, it's just that this was so sudden and unexpected. But we can still be friends." Jessy smiled.

"Oh... okay. I have to go, bye. I'll call you when I'm out of school. Now be careful over there. I'll miss you Jessy." Becky cried.

"I'll miss you too Becky." Jessy said as her plane number was called.

"Jessica! Hurry up!" Luke yelled.

Jessy hugged Becky one last time. When she let go she was a crying mess. She didn't want to leave, but her action got her to where she is.

"Jessy it's going to be okay." Ashton said holding Allison.

"Yeah, sure." Jessy said as she walked towards the gate.

She handed the lady her ticket and waited for her to scan it. This was going to be one hell of a plane ride to LA. Jessy already hates it and she hasn't even got onto the plane.

"Jessica, slow down!" Ashton demanded.

Jessy stopped where she was and waited for her parents to catch up. She was mad at them at the moment.

"When are you going to stop calling me Jessica?!" Jessy asked.

"Isn't that your name?" Luke asked.

"Well yeah, but-" Jessy was cut off.

"After what you did you want us to call you by your nickname? Until you show us that you won't do any drugs we might think of calling you Jessy, again. But until then we are going to call you Jessica." Ashton explained.

"Oh..." Was all that Jessy could think of saying.

And all of the sudden Nicolas started crying. 'I'm already annoyed and I haven't gone on the plane yet.' Was the one thing that went through Jessy's head.

~

After what seemed an eternity they finally landed in LA. Jessy was far past relieved that they did because she would of lost her mind if she had to be on that plane one more minute. She was the first one off the plane. Even though she was the furthest from the exit. She didn't she just wanted to get out.

When she entered the air port she waited for her parent and siblings to find her. She was very easy to find since she has bright red hair now. She wanted to match with Michael, plus red was her favorite color.

"Jessica, why didn't you wait?" Ashton asked once they found her.

"Was I suppose to?" She said back.

"What does it seem like? You might as well have just started walking to our house here." Ashton scolded. "I was actually going to let you go back to Australia to visit your friends during your spring break, but now I'm second guessing that."

"What?" Jessy said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Your dad was the one that put that idea in my head, but now you are making me want to go against it." Ashton said

"Father!" Jessy whined.

"Maybe if you behaved your self we wouldn't have to be here!" Ashton yelled at her. "Now if you want to go and visit your friends , then behave yourself. Or you may not see them until you finish your high school here."

"This is so unfair!" Jessy cried.

"No it's not Jessica, that's just being a great father." Luke piped in.

Allison and Nicolas were both sleep at the moment. They were put into a stroller, the one Luke got when he was pregnant with the twins.

~

"I have to wear this?" Jessy asked in shock.

She was starting reform school today. And she had to wear a 'ugly' outfit as her uniform. She hated skirts with a passion, she's okay with dresses, but skirts were not her thing.

"Jessica Yvonne, here we do not judge anything that is given to us. Now may you please say thank you?" The instructor said.

"Thank you Mrs.Smith." Jessy sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay. Now that wasn't hard was it?" She asked.

"Lady just show me to my class just so I can get this day over with!" Jessy blurted out.

"I see you will need extra fixing up." the instructor mumbled.

"I heard that! Now just show me to my room." Jessy said.

"Okay follow me this way Jessica." She said.

~

"Class we have a new student here with us today, she comes from Australia!" The teacher introduced Jessy. "May you introduce yourself?"

"I don't care but oh well. My name is Jessica Yvonne Irwin Hemmings. And I hope I get out of here soon so I can win my girlfriend over again." Jessy said.

"Your lesbian?!?" A girl with a pink overall skirt yelled out.

"Is there something wrong with that?" Jesus replied.

"Well yeah. God says-"

"Shut your fucking mouth up! Don't start with that shit with me! God didn't have no say in what is written in the bible! And we do worst sins in our whole life time! Like cutting your hair was a sin in the first testimony! But no one pays attention to that? Do they? And does God actually exists?" Jessy started yelling at the girl. "And if you say one more word to me like that ever again I swear I will punch you in your fucked up face."

"Wow, I wanna see you try lesbi!" The girl shouted.

Jessy dropped her uniform and walked over to the girl. And did as told.

(A/N): Chapter 15! Like it?

It's 3:25 am andI can't fall asleep for shit -.- and I might be ending this story soon.

See ya later

ByeXxx