Ch. 21: Training and Talking

-----Shinobu's POV-----

As soon as I had reached Shouta in classroom 1-A, I had given the raven haired man a tight hug. He had returned my hug after a couple of seconds, and I saw him sending a text on his phone, probably to Zashi-nii if I were to guess. It made me happy as I saw the tiny smile that tugged on the corners of his lips.

"Shinobu," he said in his typical tone as we finally separated from each other, "I want to talk to you later about what happened." I nodded in understanding before noticing the time.

"I have to go get Tamaki for training," I said softly, "See you later." And with that, I headed out the door, just barely catching Shouta's bored sounding response of "see ya" as I exited the doorway.

Looking down at my cell phone, going through my work email, I found the email that Nezu had sent me with Tamaki's class schedule. I smiled to myself as I realized he was currently in Nii-san's class, so as I walked to the doorway and knocked, I saw that Zashi-nii had changed from his earlier ragged appearance to his typical hero costume, giving me a sense of relief. I hadn't wanted him to mope anymore. It didn't suit the loud voice hero.

"Nobu-chan! How can I help you?" Nii-san greeted as he pulled me into a hug, successfully flustering me a bit as I felt the eyes of the entirety of Class 2-A on me. I quickly pulled away from Zashi to be able to sign, no longer feeling confident enough to speak.

'Nii-san, I need Amajiki Tamaki please for training,' I signed, earning a nod of understanding as he turned to the class.

"Amajiki-kun, please go with Muffle for now," Nii-san instructed, earning a nervous expression from the elf-eared student who looked like he might faint when all of his classmates' eyes landed on him. Noticing him starting to panic, I fought off my own nerves and spoke using my voice quirk ever so slightly to get the attention of the class who looked at Nii-san thinking he was responsible. He simply smirked and motioned to me.

"Excuse me. I just realized I have not introduced myself and rudely interrupted your class time. My name is Yamada Shinobu. I am also known as the Silent Hero, Muffle. I have recently started at UA as a teaching assistant. It's a pleasure to meet all of you," I finished with a polite bow, stealing my nerves for the sake of my student. As I returned to standing straight, Nii-san threw an arm around my shoulders, and I noted that Tamaki was almost done packing his stuff up and was starting to make his way away from his desk.

"Muffle here is also my younger cousin! She has two quirks: Sensory Cancellation and Voice. She can take away one or more of the five senses of any person she can see," Nii-san explained proudly, causing me to blush a bit as some of the students looked at me in awe and a few looked skeptical. My eyes darted to where Tamaki was and was relieved when I saw him standing outside the door.

"Well, it was nice to meet all of you, and I look forward to assisting you all with your studies as much as I can in the future," I said softly, my voice just barely carrying across the room as I did a small polite bow before heading to the door, "See ya later, Nii-san." The elated look on Zashi's face was worth the blush that colored my cheeks and the loud "awww"s that followed me as I exited the room and joined Tamaki out of sight of his peers.

"T-Thank you, Shinobu-Sensei," the indigo haired boy stuttered with some guilt in his tone. I gave him a soft smile and ruffled his hair, having to stand on my tippy toes to do so even with him hunched over.

"It's no problem, Tamaki-kun. What kind of sensei would I be if I couldn't help my student?" I assured him before adding, "Also, I understand the anxiety of having everyone's eyes on you." He looked at me in shock as we began walking.

"But you just talked with the whole class staring at you without even stuttering!" he protested, and I smiled as I noted that just now he hadn't stuttered talking to me that time.