~Epilogue~

The old Nightwing was finally home. His chest heaved as he crawled into the cave near the village. He was unable to fly home due to his frozen wings and had to endure the harsh tundra.

For once in his life, he had a vision of a future he could change. By warning the young icewing of his newfound power, the future was safe. Sure, the all of the tribes would all face difficulties with the new magic, but eventually, it would do more good than harm.

Small visions surrounded him gently Iike a soft blanket. He saw many icewings sharing their magic with their tribe. A wall, a glowing orb, jewelry, the likes.

There were seawings building a magnificant palace made purely of magic. The seawings were the next tribe to recive this power and had a talonful of clever magical items.

Skywings were fearful of the magic, and rightfully so. But they unknowingly had magical gifts bestowed upon them.

The sandwings were intresting, there weren't many of them, but they had found a foolproof way of selecting their next monarchs.

Of course, there were his fellow nightwings. They sure had a dangerous path ahead of them, but then a peaceful one after that.

Finally, there were hybrids, with a sea-ice hybrid being the first magical dragon to be something other than an icewing.

All of these powerful dragons were decended from just one curious icewing following a falling star in the sky. Alough they may not remember his name, his impact can be seen on his bloodline many centuries to come.

At last, the nightwing can rest. His mate had long since passed, likely awaiting his arrival in the next life. The black sandwing's body was in the cave, curled up like he was asleep. The nightwing curled up next to him and closed his eyes.

The visions of the future faded away, yet the memories of his own past flashed before him. It was comforting to know that whatever lies beyond, the future was safe.

And it all began with one very special Snowflake.