Chapter 16

UNKNOWN POV      

Ah yes I finally got him. "Hehehe," I said. "What the hell man?" "What? A man can't just laugh whenever he feels like it?" "Are you sure you're a man?" Sigh. "Yes Will, I'm a man the last time I've checked.

Geez why did I go for him and not the girl? This guy is ruuuuude. I'll show him who the real man is.

WILLS POV

Haha this guy is dumb. These are handcuffs from the dollar store, I can just break them. So I did. He didn't hear it so he must be deaf of something. I was about to get up, but he started to play my favorite song, Ready to Run by One Direction, so instead.....

"THIS TIME IM READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN I'D GIVE EVERYTHING I GOT FOR YOUR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE," I sang.

"NO SINGING!" he yelled. I think he was kind of po if you know what I mean. 

That's it. He says I can't sing? He's going down.

I stood up quietly, so he couldn't hear me, and I punched the side of his face, 3 times. Then he stopped the car and punched my face. Going through the pain, I managed to knock him out. So I got in the front seat, and drove his car to the side of the road. Then I got out and walked back to Audrey's.

On the way back, I found a little shop on a corner. It sold rings and necklaces. I thought of Audrey. So I went in, and for some reason it was open, and it was 2 in the morning.

"Hello! How are you," asked a voice from behind the counter.

"I'm doing alright," I said back. "And you?"

"I'm doing great! What brings you here so late?"

"I don't know, I was just walking and I saw this shop and thought, hey, it's not gonna hurt me to go check it out."

"Well you're right there! We sell different types of rings and necklaces, and everything jewelry."

"I'll have a look around then."

"Okay! Hope you find something you like!"

Geez that guy is weird.

So I looked around the store and I saw something sitting on a table by itself.

A silver ring with a sapphire gem in the middle. The sapphire was small, but it would look amazing on Audrey. I picked up the ring and took it to the guy at the counter.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "Yes sir?" "How much will this ring be?" "OH LET ME SEE THAT!" He snatched the ring out of my hand.

Rude much?

"Ah but I am sorry sir, this is my fiancés ring."

"Ah, but I found it at the store! And you know that saying, the customer is always right? Well in this case I want the ring and it is not your fiancés. So therefore, you should give me the ring for half off, because you are arguing with me." I took the ring out of his hand, and gave him $500, because it was $1000. "Thank you, and have a nice night."

Then I walked out of the store. I peeked in the shops window, and he was throwing my money around the store. Well, there goes $500. But it's for Audrey, so I'm okay with this.

When I got to Audrey's house, all the lights were off. I went up and knocked on the door.

AUDREY?" I yelled.

There was no answer.

I looked for a key. It was in the flower pot. Nice.

I unlocked the door and opened it.

And what I saw would be in my mind forever.

hi guys

i HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER SO HERE YOU GO :)

what do you think he saw?

i think he saw a cute little puppy with a potato up his butthole!

k well i drank coffee this morning so that explains this chapter.

im gonna go write something ok

BYE ILY <3