Chapter 4

°°°°°Audrey's POV °°°°°

        Woah. That guy Will was super hot. And he's going to my school. I hope we can be friends.
        I don't know where I'm walking, I'm just going. I start remembering how we looked at each other in the eyes.  I felt a spark go off inside of me, sort of like how I used to feel with Jordan. I wonder if he felt the same thing, no probably not...

        Somehow I ended up in front of Starbucks, and being the typical white girl I am, of course I got a coffee. How do they make Starbucks taste so good? I am so going to apply for a job there.

       I somehow found myself in the mall, walking into Forever 21. I was looking at the clothes on the racks when I heard a familiar voice.

      "Hello love!" The voice said. I turned around to see Will standing there. "Oh hey! Didn't expect to see you here!" I said nervously. Man he is so gorgeous. And his accent..... I started to drift off in my thoughts when I heard him say, "Audrey? You there?" He sounded confused. "Oh yeah, sorry just day dreaming."

I wanted to smack myslef in the face. Day dreaming Audrey really? That's the best you could come up with?

     "Oh, well I was walking around and happened to see you through the window, so I decided, hey why not go say hi?" He said. "Oh haha." I said laughing. "So, k was wondering if maybe you would like to go to the food court and get something to eat?" He didn't sound nervous at all. How does he do it? "Sure!" I responded happily.

     We walked down about three flights of stairs to the food court. We were walking so close together that our hands kept on brushing against each other. I wasn't even holding his hand yet and I felt butterflies. What's wrong with me? I wonder if he notices that this is even happening. Is he nervous, but not showing it? Does this mean anything to him? Are we friends yet? So many questions are going through my mind when we finally get to the food court.

     I was starving, but I didn't want to show Will my "inner pig" yet. So we went to Chick-fil-A, and I got a small chicken wrap with Dr. Pepper. (and if you know me you'll know that I get Dr pepper everywhere I go) Aparrently he wasn't afraid to show his "inner pig" because he got about 3 sandwiches, a large order of fries, and a large Dr. Pepper.

    When we ordered, he asked me, "Are you sure that's all you want? What you're getting is nothing compared to me." I said that I was fine and I looked at the person taking our order. She was staring at Will's gorgeous face. I shot her a look saying "back off, he's mine,"  but I don't think she got the message because she didn't look at me at all.

     After we were done eating, we went into a few stores, but we didn't buy anything. I was having such a fun time hanging out with Will that I didn't need anything more.

      Time had flown past because it was already 10 pm and the mall was closing. We walked outside and stood there, looking at each other.

      "That was really fun," Will said. "I hope we can do that again sometime." He had a big smile on his face. "Yeah, me too" I could feel myself blushing. "You blush easy," Will said laughing. I laughed. "I know, it's a curse from the blush gods," I said. He started to laugh. His laugh is so contagious, so I started to laugh as well. After we were done laughing, we stood there awkwardly in silence.

     "So, can I have your number so we could do this again sometime?" He asked. "Sure," I said. We switched phones and I decided to put my name in as Audrey the Pancake, for no specific reason, I just wanted to. We chuckled when he saw the name, and then he gave me back my phone. "Thanks," I said smiling. "So I'll see you around?" He asked. "Yep" I said. I started to walk away, but he started to run after me.

     I suddenly felt him hug me from behind, right in the middle of the parking lot. He let go of me, and I turned around, and instantly hugged him again. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. Even though it was just a hug, it was special. It was our first hug.

     We pulled away and I said, "Well I have to go Will, bye" I said while waving bye. I could hear him sigh. "Goodbye Audrey, I had fun."

     I really like Will now. I wonder if he thinks of me the same way?

•••••Will's POV•••••

     I was taking a chance. I started to run up behind her and hug her. I wanted to see her reaction, so I pulled away. She instantly turned around and hugged me again. It was only a hug, but it felt like we were the only people there. It was the best experience I've ever had. Then we pulled away, and she had to leave. So I said, "Goodbye, I really had fun tonight," and she walked away.

     I really like her, but I doubt she likes me back. Besides, with her being that pretty, she probably had a boyfriend anyways.

                                   | | A/N | |

Hey guys!

Are you enjoying this story so far? I hope so!

GUYS OMG WERE ALMOST AT 100 READS! WHAT!! I honestly thought that this would only get like 10 lol. Guys I'm so happy rn! AHHHSJSHDJAKEHFHWJD!!!

Well the reason that this is going at 2:30 am is because me and wonderfully_creative are writing a story and if you wanna check it out go ahead! I just wrote my view of it, and let me tell you it's gonna be pretty good :)

So yeahh! Goodnight you guys! I love you all!

Twitter- @Hannahk1211

Instagram- @dr.pepper.parker

^Follow for updates^

♡♡GOODBYE♡♡