Chapter 8

•••Will's POV•••

I didn't get a blink of sleep. I looked at the time on my phone, it was already 3am. I tried to close my eyes and not think about Audrey, but I couldn't. I just layed in bed, staring at the wall. Then I started to hear Audrey crying and she yelled my name. I jumped out of bed and ran straight to her room.

"Will," She said sniffling. "I can't sleep, I've been having thoughts, bad thoughts. About the cancer, and I don't know what to do."

Even though the light was off and the room was dark I could still see the tears running down her face.

I pulled her into a hug and she rested her head on my shoulder. I started to remember what the doctor told me, "Will, don't ever leave her, stay with her until the end, okay?"

We sat in her room with the sound of her crying. I started getting tears in my eyes, and a tear rolled down my cheek. I don't ever cry, unless it's for something really sad. After a minute I started crying with her.

I looked at her when she pulled away, and she started to smile. "I love you Will," She said.

Wait did she really say that? Did she mean it friendly or like love? I was speechless.

I managed to get words out of my mouth. "I love you too Audrey." I pulled her into another hug. I was so happy and I forgot about everything, even her cancer.

She pulled away and asked, "Are yoy hungry?" "Yeah a little," I answered. She started to stand up and walk out to the kitchen. I went and followed her. When I got out there, she was looking through a phone book.

"There's a pizza place that's open all night if you're okay with that." "Pizza sounds great."

She picked up the phone and called the pizza place, and ordered a large pizza with everything on it. While we waited for the food to come, we sat on the couch and talked about our lives as a child.

"When I was little," I said. "My dad went into the army and got shot in the stomach. So he had to come back to the UK and stay at the hospital. I was about 10, so I got pulled out of school and spent all of my time at the hospital with my mom and dad. Then on a Thursday night, my mom and I woke up to a buzzing noise. I looked at the screen that showed his heart rate, and I t was a flat line. I remember looking at my mom, and she was heartbroken, there were tears running down her face. I remember her not knowing how to deal it, so she took me in her arms and cried. I didn't think it was real, I thought it was all a dream. I didn't think he was actually gone, so for about a year, I was waiting for my dad to wake up and come home, but it never happened." I sighed. "So that was one of the saddest days of my life."

Audrey had tears in her eyes, I don't knoe if it was from my story, or if she was thinking about something else. "Will, I'm so sorry." "It's okay, it's not like we could've saved him."

°°°Audrey's POV°°°

"So, what was your worst day like?" Will asked. I thought back to my father. I remember him taking the belt and hitting me with it, and I remember how he used to beat me. "Umm, my worst day was-"

Knock knock knock

Thank you pizza man.
I went and got the pizza and drinks, and sat back down with Will. When we were finished eating, he asked,

"So what were you saying?" " Oh nothing, can we talk about this later?" "Yeah, sure."

Ring ring ring

Ugh, the phone. I went to go pick it up.
Hello?
Hi Audrey, this is the doctor. I was wondering if you would be ready to get here in 30 minutes?
Umm, sure, I'll be there.
Okay see you then!
Bye.

Doctors are so perky.

"Who was that?" Asked Will. "It was the doctors, they want me to be there in a 1/2 hour." "Oh... okay, let's get ready then."

After we got ready, we got in the car. Then we got to the doctors office. We went up to the check in desk, checked in, and sat down in the waiting room. I was really nervous and I didn't know what they were going to do or say about the cancer.
"Audrey?"

°•° A/N °•°

Heyyyy guys!

I was gonna publish this like 2 days ago but then stuff happened.

So im updating it now(:

Umm yeah

Thank you for all the reads and votes! Omgggg what if we hit 1k reads I will freak out.

Lol (:

So yeah.... cliffhangerrrrr hehehe

Don't forget to comment/vote THANKS.

Instagram- @dr.pepper.parker

Twitter - @Hannahk121101

^^ Follow for updates ^^

♡♡ GOODBYE ♡♡