Chapter 17

Wills POV

Audrey was lying in the middle of the floor, and she wasn't breathing.

"Audrey!" I yelled and ran over to her. Her skin was so pale.

I picked her up from the floor, grabbed her keys, and ran out to her car. I sat her in the back seat and I started to drive as fast as I could to the hospital. 

When we got to the hospital, I parked at the entrance, got her out of the back seat and ran inside. The doctors saw me, and they immediately got the stretchers and took Audrey back to the rooms. I started to run with them, but they told me I could only go past a certain point.  After that, I went back and sat in the lobby. All I could do was stare at the floor.
After about 6 hours, they doctors finally came out from behind the door and told me that I could see her.

When I got to her room, I saw her, laying in the bed. She was very pale, and she looked like she had the life sucked out of her.

I ran to the side of her bed and grabbed her hand, and it was freezing.

She then woke up and saw me.

"Audrey, you're okay!" I said. She then yanked her hand away and said, "Who are you, and why are you holding my hand?"

I'm not gonna lie, I almost broke down into tears.

"Audrey, it's me, Will, I'm your-"

The doctors interrupted me and said, "She's going through a phase, where she doesn't remember anyone. That will change after the antibiotics kick in."

"Oh, so what exactly happened to her?"

"She passed out and stopped breathing for a little while, I'm glad you got there when you did, because if you just waited another minute, she would be dead right now."

Well, pretty straight forward. Okay.

"When will she be able to leave?"

"6 days."

ARE YOU SERIOUS 6 DAYS WHAT TO HECK

"Okay."

6 days without normal Audrey? How am I going to live ugh.

=-+-=

I went back to Audrey's apartment, just to think.

Then the perfect idea crossed my mind.

I was going to take her on a short little trip. I got my laptop and looked up places to go.

Then I saw the perfect place. It's called The Sea of Stars, and it's on Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives. It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

So basically, what it was, it's a beach in the Maldives with glowing water. I'm not sure what makes it glowing, but it's beautiful and I need to take Audrey there. 

So somehow, I was able to afford the trip for both me and Audrey, so now I just have to wait for her to be done at the hospital.

heyy guys

this chapter sucked sorry

i updated it tho

so yea um

bye