Chapter 10

••• Will's POV •••

It had been 2 hours sense Audrey had went into her room. I fell asleep for about an hour on her couch. I'm worried about what they are going to tell us when they get the results. There is no noise in the apartment.

"Audrey?" I said loud enough so that she could hear. There was no answer. "Audrey?" I called out again. Still no answer.

I got up from the couch and walked to her door. "Audrey?" I knocked. She didn't answer so I walked in. She was sleeping on her bed curled up in a ball. She is so cute when she sleeps, I thought. Then I noticed something on her arms. There was lines of dried up blood, 10 of them.

I felt my heart break inside. I had feelings of sadness and anger. I wanted to cry and scream, but I also wanted to punch and yell at somebody. I also wanted to drive a few miles down the road and jump off the mountain. I felt so broken inside and out.

She suddenly got up and quickly rolled up her sleeves, and asked, "Do you want to go anywhere today?" "Umm yeah sure, no where fancy though probably just somewhere to hang out," I said. "Alright I'll go get ready then." "Okay."

°°° Audrey's POV °°°

Why didn't you pull up your sleeves, I said to myslef. I literally hate myslef so much right now, what if Will saw?

I decided to put on my skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I walked out of the room to the bathroom and I looked for my makeup. I didn't want to put on too much, so I skipped the eyeliner. I then went out of the room and put on my long grey Uggs. How do they make these so comfortable?

I looked for Will but I couldn't find him. "Will?" I called. There was no answer. I looked out the window and his car was gone. I thought he was waiting for me. Oh well, I guess not. My phone started to ring and it said, William Shakespeare is calling , so I answered it.

Hello? I said.

Hi, sorry I left without telling you, I just went to my apartment to change and stuff.

Oh that's alright. So are you on your way back right now?

I haven't left yet but I'm looking for my keys, where could they be?

Maybe they're in your door.

I heard him shuffle around and he said,

Oh yeah they were, how did you know?

I used to leave my keys in the door all the time.

Oh, so I guess I'll be there in like 5 minutes?

Okay ill be ready, see ya.

Bye.

Awkward phone conversations, I hate them. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. I'm not going to fall asleep, I'm just going to rest my eyes, I told myself. Then I found myself dreaming ...

°•° A/N °•°

Heyyyy guys!

So I've been trying to write this chapter and yeah I know it's pretty boring and plain but whatever.

I'm sick and at home right now so that's why I'm updating so early. Uhh yeah.

So this is awkward now.

Sooooo should I write that story I was talking about a few chapters ago? If I should then comment YEAHH. (*-*)

K then I guess that's all.

Instagram - @dr.pepper.parker

Twitter - @Hannahk121101

^^ follow for updates ^^

♡♡♡ GOODBYE ♡♡♡