Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Wills POV

I'm so mad that Jordan broke into Audrey's house AND shot her. He should've been aiming for me, not her. But at least I still have Audrey... well, kind of.

After she got shot she told me not to take her to the hospital. Then I thought, alright, as long as she'd be okay. But about five minutes later, she passed out.

So I picked her up and took her to the hospital. When we got there, it was 3 in the afternoon. Our flight leaves at 9:30, so I guess we had enough time.

I got Audrey to one of the doctors and they wheeled her back on one of those carts. It's not the first time that's happened.

About 30 minutes later, the nurses called me back. I went into the room Audrey was in, and she was sleeping. I waited for about 10 minutes, then I woke her up. I asked how she was feeling and if she was in any pain. Surprisingly, she was doing great.

Also, I asked the doctors if we could still go on our trip, they said that we could, but we would have to be careful. WOOO!

Audrey's POV

After I woke up I saw Will right next to me. I reached up to hug him, and I asked him "Can we still go on our trip?" Thankfully, he said we could. I only have a little bit of time to pack up, and who knows how long that would take with basically only one working arm.

-=+=-

We arrived at the airport at 9:00, and we went through security and all of that in less than 10 minutes. We went and sat down by the gates to our plane.

"Hey," said Will. "Are you nervous?"

"No," I replied. "Actually, yes, because you won't tell me where we're going."

"Oh, right. We're going to the Maldives, and that's all I'm saying," he said in a schoolgirl way.

The Maldives, I thought to myself. I don't know of anything there...

My thoughts were interrupted by a lady on the speaker. "Flight 108 for the Maldives is about to take off, be sure to be on your plane."

Will and I held hands and walked onto the plane. He let me get the window seat, because I practically begged for it. We sat and waited for about 5 minutes.

"Alright passengers, buckle your seat belts, we're getting ready to take off."

We buckled our seat belts and we got a whole bunch of boring instructions.

The plane started to move. When the wheels left the ground, my ears started to pop.

We've been in the air for about 20 minutes, and I thought everything was going great.

Then I couldn't breathe.

HAHA HEY GUYS

im so sorry its been so long since ive updated this i got grounded XD

well thank you all for reading this story

its not over i promise

there should be more updates soon as long as im able to write

anyways

thanks for 3k reads and dont forget to vote/ comment whatever thanks thanks

bye bye now love you all

-hannah banana