Chapter 2

It's been a week since Drusilla arrived in the beast world, her period arrived earlier and now she can't leave the hut so that no unmated males will get her.

Jarvis is having a hard time hunting and growling at unmated males who approached his hut at the same time so Drusilla suggested an idea, "Jarvis, you remember how I know you will be my future male right?" Jarvis, nodded, still remembered about Drusilla's system that she told him.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable but can you bring Harvey to our hut?" she said in a low voice but Jarvis still heard it, he thought it will be another strong male she will choose but instead, she choose that no-stripe healer. Jarvis will accept him because he will be a good male for Drusilla but he has no stripe.

"Jarvis, I don't like choosing strong males because I don't want to feel that I just want you for power, and did you also forget I have potions that can make you stronger? I can give it to Harvey so he can immediately have a single stripe, for now."

Jarvis thought for a moment and eventually agreed, Drusilla kissed his cheek and went towards Harvey's hut in a hurry so Drusilla will not get mad at him.

"Harvey!" he called for him and the healer went out that looks like he had just woken up, "Is there a problem?" he asked.

"No, but my female wants to meet you now, hurry up," Harvey was stunned to think a female wants him, he thinks that maybe she is injured again. He shifts into his leopard form and follows Jarvis toward his hut.

He give Harvey permission to enter the hut and the sweet female scent almost made him crazy, "My female is in estrus so better control yourself," he explained they enter the hut and sees Drusilla waiting for them obediently.

"Oh? Your back and hello Harvey," Drusilla greeted him making the leopard have butterflies in his stomach, "I'm back Rusi," Drusilla smiled at her given nickname and motioned both of them to sit in front of them.

"So Harvey, did Jarvis tell you why are you here?" he shakes his head, "As you know, I'm in an estrus cycle and I need someone to take care of me while Jarvis hunts, it's becoming hard for him to hunt and protect me at the same time."

"But female, I'm weak and I have no stripe," he explained.

"I can make you a one-stripe beast but promise me to be loyal to me and not to tell these to anyone else, and also, please give me your hand, I want to check something." she extend her hand then Harvey put his hand on her. She felt sparks and a hologram popped out.

Name: Harvey

Age: 25

Status: Orc

Race: Leopard

Relation: Mate

Title: Healer

I expect that.

"I'm not sure what you are doing female but I let you do whatever you want," Drusilla now thinks that Harvey sees her as weird.

"I'm just checking of how capable my future male is," Jarvis knows that already but Harvey is stunned, "if you become my male, you have to wait because I want Jarvis to be the first one. If you are against it I support your decision and you can back out."

"No, I'm willing to wait, as long I'm accepted to be your male I'll do anything you want," he said and Drusilla smiled at his obedience.

She takes a small bottle filled with pink substances and gives it to Harvey, "drink it and you will immediately gain a stripe, it can be anywhere in your body," she pats Harvey's head and sees his tail wagging in happiness and Jarvis felt left out.