Chapter 17

"You have beautiful feathers..." she whispered as she admired his feathers while carefully touching them. A female who likes his feathers that is considered ugly to others makes him feel special.

He shifts back into his human form, wraps his cloth on his waist to cover his genital and is about to sit beside her when Alva interrupts them.

"You choose this ugly male over me?! I'm more handsome than him!" Alva screamed so loud even their father came to the place, "I demand you for a fight!" Alva announced making everyone go wild, they were excited to laugh and mock Hiram in front of the female.

But instead, Alva was slapped by Drusilla, "Don't even think of hurting my chosen male! You already have no right to court me after you tried to hurt one of my males!" she yelled angrily at Alva who was now hurt by her words.

"Drusilla-"

"DON'T SAY MY NAME THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SAY IT!" everyone is silent, surprised by her outburst. Drusilla just realized and suddenly thought she made a mistake until the peacock chief spoke.

"Let the fight begin!" Drusilla's eyes were wide open from shock, Hiram stopped her and just told her to let him accept the fight, Drusilla glared at Alva who just smiled at her sweetly.

"I promise I will love you more than him Drusilla so choose me."

"And I promise I will fucking let my feral male kill you and put your mother in the feral city," this causes tension in Alva's and Hiram's family, to think a female like that can easily be punished but seeing she has a feral male, they know she is not lying.

The chief's female heard her and frown, for her Drusilla should be thankful because their handsome son likes her but she is being ungrateful. Hiram and Alva shift into their peacock form and begin fighting with each other.

What their family doesn't know is that Hiram hides his scent of being tetra-striped and also hides his four red marks. This time he will reveal his secrets and they finally find his scent to be tetra-striped.

Hiram's feathers still look beautiful and intact while Alva looks wrecked, making Drusilla smirk at his state. In the end, Alva lost to Hiram. Everyone couldn't believe that Hiram had defeated the next chief of the tribe.

"I won't believe in this! I'm the next chief and I deserve the female I like!" before Alva says more, he is punched by Drusilla in the face was knocked out.

She grabs Hiram's hand and pulls him with her, away from the bonfire area, her three friends watch at her with admiration and Drusilla's males follow the new couple out of the bonfire.

Hiram stared at Drusilla's back and he felt so lucky, he thanked the beast god he sent him a goddess to be his female, "Let's get out of here, I hate it here."

They all nodded including Hiram as he doesn't want to be with his so-called family, if they leave the tribe he doesn't care if they disown him, he finally has a female of his own.

They arrive at their home and Hiram is baffled by the unknown things he sees, a baby's cry snaps him out of his thoughts, and sees Drusilla breastfeeding a female child.

How could he not notice earlier that she was carrying a female child? He felt guilty because she might have been traumatized by what happened earlier when he noticed her snake male carrying two more female children.

"I-Is that-"

"Yes, I have three females and you know I will trust to keep this secret, right Hiram?" Drusilla asked him, intensely staring at him which made him nod.

Drusilla smiles, "Curtis, let him hold Avora please," Curtis frowns at Hiram and slowly gives Avora to him, he guides him on how to hold a baby properly and Hiram learns it fast.